Trials Park Petition.

liam_thornton

Me and some of my mates have confronted our local council about getting somewhere for us to ride because we are constantly getting in trouble with the police, and now they are threatening to take away our bikes. We have already had a meeting with a council member and he emailed me the other day saying he couldn't find any land, this prompted me to take action, push them and show how much we want this. This petition is one small step but every little helps.

Please please please sign this, it will be of much help to us and maybe to people around Witney and in Oxfordshire.

Thanks,

Liam and the other trials riders around Witney.

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!

Why not just get on board with Sue (Dj's mum) and help out with getting the trials park done in Abingdon. As things are already underway with the town council and funding events are beginning to be organized there is FAR more chance of this becoming a reality as these internet petitions never go anywhere. I am yet to see one produce any results.

Signed anyway but I would speak to Sue if I were you and see how you can help here out (Y)

Joey B

Why not just get on board with Sue (Dj's mum) and help out with getting the trials park done in Abingdon. As things are already underway with the town council and funding events are beginning to be organized there is FAR more chance of this becoming a reality as these internet petitions never go anywhere. I am yet to see one produce any results.

Signed anyway but I would speak to Sue if I were you and see how you can help here out (Y)

Joey B

I would help Sue but that means travelling to Abingdon most days and i have no transport so it's a bit of a problem.

I have signed the petition she made.

Joey B

Basically what i was trying to get at, would be much easier to have one in a central loacation rather than haveing 2 trials parks within a 10 mile radius, thats just greedy lol theres a limited amount in the whole of the UK never mind having 2 in oxfordshire

Edit: could have worded that a bit better, bit drunk :$

Edited by adamgriffin3

Basically what i was trying to get at, would be much easier to have one in a central loacation rather than haveing 2 trials parks within a 10 mile radius, thats just greedy lol theres a limited amount in the whole of the UK never mind having 2 in oxfordshire

Edit: could have worded that a bit better, bit drunk :$

I completley get your point but we are at the constant threat off getting our bikes conviscated for ever, to be honest i don't want that to happen.

I also don't have any way of transport so i can't travel anywhere.

I completley get your point but we are at the constant threat off getting our bikes conviscated for ever, to be honest i don't want that to happen.

I also don't have any way of transport so i can't travel anywhere.

I understand, It sounds like im saying " dont get one, we want it in abingdon instead lol, not what im saying, ill sign it :)

We have brought up the idea of a trials park around our area, and it is most likely to go ahead the guy who we spoke to just wants some ideas/drawings/dimensions of what will occupy the land he has.

Its part of a country side project called the discovery centre, and basically he wants to make the trials park look like its actually there for a reason and not merely a load of pallets that look as though they have been dumped there.

Signed for you mate, good luck with it. (Y)

I am yet to see one produce any results.

we have got pretty far with our one, getting built when we get designs done. you gottu hope that someone in the council or pcso like bikes, then hope someone knows something about trials or you will get nowhere. the bloke who we met and showed us the land and stuff went to the final round in fort william to watch the trials which was awsome because he new about trials!