How Old Were You When You Stopped Believing?

Smoby

Why do you say 'Cheers Craig' at the end of all your posts lol! It just seems funny becasue your not thanking anyone lol.

Cheers Sam. :P

Hmm well To be honest i don't actually know, i guess i just saying thanks for reading my post. :D

I do it with everything. I do it when writing emails... but doesn't everybody?

Cheers Craig.

:P Hehe

:P Hehe

Edited by Smoby

haha my grandad told me when i was about 9.

from then i don't think christmas has been the same

bolty...

here here i agree to that it seems that some of the magic dissapeared

how ever left parents flustered by not using the phrase "be good or santa wont come"

Edited by NicP

I was 10 I caught my folks taking presents out of the attic when i was going for a slash. I was a bit gutted but Ive still got sisters under 10 who believe so i score from that. It does take the magic away from Xmas. Seems odd to me that were more thankful to a made up person who "takes" us presents than we are to our folks for the same thing.

how do you know he's not real if you have never seen him ? :unsure:

I hope Robbie doesn't see this or he may well become a non-believer..............Then he will tell his little sister and all hell will let loose in our house all because you started this thread :S

Merry blumin Crimbo and jingle bo##ox to you all.

JP :giggle:

how do you know he's not real if you have never seen him ? :unsure:

I hope Robbie doesn't see this or he may well become a non-believer..............Then he will tell his little sister and all hell will let loose in our house all because you started this thread :S

Merry blumin Crimbo and jingle bo##ox to you all.

JP :giggle:

:unsure: Sorry :unsure:

Tell him it's a mistake ;)

Craig :P

i never have stoppped belieeveing in santa, who else brings ur trials prezzies. lol

but unfortunatly i never liked the easter bunny. lol

What a topic lol

matt

Did you not get the Xmas card last year with "Stanta" backwheeling his MBK? :P

I can never actually remember a time when I did believe in Santa: deep down I always knew it was just my dad.

This could explain a lot about my personality today...

Rich

Did you not get the Xmas card last year with "Stanta" backwheeling his MBK? :P

I can never actually remember a time when I did believe in Santa: deep down I always knew it was just my dad.

This could explain a lot about my personality today...

Rich

Santa is a good trials rider, he gaps from chimeny to chimeny, f**k the raindeers, he eats them :lol:

seriosly though, i belived for ages, its only when i woke up to my dad dropping prezzies down the stairs that i stopped believing, i cryed for ages lmao :giggle:

Santa is a good trials rider, he gaps from chimeny to chimeny, f**k the raindeers, he eats them :lol:

seriosly though, i belived for ages, its only when i woke up to my dad dropping prezzies down the stairs that i stopped believing, i cryed for ages lmao :giggle:

How old was you?