Dengura Over Maguras

ConnorPowell

What would you go for?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Dengura or Magura

• Magura
    • Dengura

Basically, where the lever blade keeps the TPA bolt still, it's made out of cheap/crap metal. So instead of keeping the bolt firmly in place so the TPA bit spins instead of the bolt, it just grinds itself apart, so the bolt will just spin, making the TPA useless.

Plus water bleeds just disappear from them, and the original oil bleed my one had as new felt pretty crappy after a month or so..

Can't wait to get my Vee. ^_^

At the moment im running a mag-deng-rb-ura lol

1 - Magura cyclinder - 1 - deng cyclinder

magura Lever body

RB lever lol

Best of all worlds!!!

Urm dengs were alright! no more powerfull than a Maggie fun lil lever but sold it cos i needed the cash more than anything... yea twas alright... mine ran minto out the box after a bit of modification :P but yea... there alright.... if your rich and want summink shinny and deng-y get 1.... if not just get a maggie an a deng lever blade for it

i have a dengura and a magura using magura now becasue i haven't had any problems with it, and the dengura did eat itself as ash kennard said and it leeks in the b*****d lever, there nice when they work but not worth the money and hastle, f**king shit in otherwords

1 - Magura cyclinder - 1 - deng cyclinder

magura Lever body

RB lever lol

Best of all worlds!!!

Urm dengs were alright! no more powerfull than a Maggie fun lil lever but sold it cos i needed the cash more than anything... yea twas alright... mine ran minto out the box after a bit of modification :P but yea... there alright.... if your rich and want summink shinny and deng-y get 1.... if not just get a maggie an a deng lever blade for it

what little modificating did you do

and the magura levers i find are more comfy

no the metal literally eats itself.

Yup, Kennard's right. (Shocker!)

Lever does eat itself up, and they leak like a leaky brake.

The word you're looking for is Mengurarb. (Y) Should've googled it...

hahaha yeah ive had so many problems wi my water just disappearing :lol: got so pissed at it now i run maggie cylinders, deng body and 05 lever blade with the metal tpa best brake set up ive had :) now there's no paul daniels coming in, taking the water and leaving no trace of a leak :P

Edited by ben lazenby

hahaha yeah ive had so many problems wi my water just disappearing :lol: got so pissed at it now i run maggie cylinders, deng body and 05 lever blade with the metal tpa best brake set up ive had :) now there's no paul daniels coming in, taking the water and leaving no trace of a leak :P

Do you mean 05 maggie body and deng lever blade. Cause the setup you stated is what im using ( Maggie cylinders, Deng body and blade) and its fine :/