24" Trials Tires?

J Trials 31

My 24 had some DMR motos. After previously using knobbly tyres, I found the slicker tyres to be much nicer. Perhaps not so good in the wet, but for faster moving and more spinny moves, I think they definitely out perform. I'm hoping to get some on my 26 as soon as I have the money. 360s, 180s, etc are a lot more difficult without them I find.

My 24 had some DMR motos. After previously using knobbly tyres, I found the slicker tyres to be much nicer. Perhaps not so good in the wet, but for faster moving and more spinny moves, I think they definitely out perform. I'm hoping to get some on my 26 as soon as I have the money. 360s, 180s, etc are a lot more difficult without them I find.

Agreed. I started riding my 24" with a pair of Maxxis High Roller's which are awesome for trials but just too slow and sticky for more streety stuff. I'm currently running a DMR Moto on the rear and a tioga comp III on the front which are working quite well at the moment.

However, what's the point in asking what tyres people used if you're not going to get a bike for years? Meh.