Christmas Presents

Rob Brodie

So then...

...what are you guys wanting for christmas???

...personaly im getting ko frame and forks :P and hopefully a ipod touch because im kwl!! B) ...

i just wanted to know what you guys were wanting reli ?

....rob...

hi there im getting a pashley ghz frame n forks a echo 07 rear rim some plaz pads pro 2 hobs and an avid bb7 so my bike should be rumming mint after x-mas as it will be a bit of an upgrade fram my sarecen mad lol (the shitest frames around)

So then...

...what are you guys wanting for christmas???

...personaly im getting ko frame and forks :P and hopefully a ipod touch because im kwl!! B) ...

i just wanted to know what you guys were wanting reli ?

....rob...

I've got my Ko-Bike for christmas :D With Ko Forks and lots of other stuff for my bike which made a full bike. Whats more exciting is that i got it early! :D

Canon 400D, but i'm paying for a lot of it as its very expensive. I daren't ask for anything else as it'd be far too cheeky. Though my parents will probably get me a tin of quality street, they seem to do that every year and we all sit down put some movies on and munch out on some chocolate before xmas dinner :D.

I'll be able to take lots of photo's of it this year too :lol:

Yep. This year I'm getting a motorbike jacket, some gloves and some surprises off the lady friend.

Surprise - Finger in the bum while getting a blowjob........?

My ex/missus tries that all the time....not much of a present if you ask me.... :(

Neil

PS Chris - you're a funny one (Y)

try all rim(pink)

munity spokes(black)

viz hub (black)

simatra bar(white)

viz forged stem(white)

try all fluro grips(pink)

gusset slim jimm pedals(pink)

echo forgged cranks

hen bashblate

tensile freewheel

only reason gettin all that though is thats its from b-day and christmas :D

bikes going to ride soooo mint after christmas :D

I'm looking at a couple of parts to get my jump/street rig back and running. And a good book. Problem is, I'll probably get given out to for spending all my money in one shop. My parents tend to disagree that Tech Manuals\Books on bike maintenance are really the sort of books I should be spendin my christmas money on. I think they're expecting novels or something. :S

If you get a 360, get assassins creed or halo 3 (see if you can get ahlo in a bargain bin somewhere).

the games i have got are halo3,need for speed prostreet , juiced 2 h.i.n and pgr4

Rich? :-

I probably get a few stickers, an apple and some money to go towards my motorbike test.

and no i have a fair few relatives lol i just added all the money togeva and i got myself a bike (Y)lol

nick x