Woooop! Tarty Raffle Soon!

AdamR28

f**k, where did i put that receipt, bought a set of grips on Wednesday, sold my bike Thursday. :lol:

S'all good, bought them to enter, i may have bad luck but hell, would be zero luck if i didn't even enter. :)

but everyone seems to miss that bit >_<

Opps thats me, but in my defence i read it about a year ago and it didnt mention a charge and also you should blame your staff as when ive rang up and said blahblah ill pay by paypal and then asked so its this much they have said yeah and never said to add a charge. And i always ask so is it this much im sendign because i use paypal alot and know about the charges.

Do you relize how many hearts your going to break adam when they relise they havnt won, how do you sleep at night :Plol

Opps thats me

Do you relize how many hearts your going to break adam when they relise they havnt won, how do you sleep at night :Plol

Hehe, nah it's not you (Y) I blame Stan :P

Don't say that :( At least someone will be well chuffed (hopefully)!

welding up a tarty shopping trolley just for the winner :D will be like super market sweep almost :giggle:

I am looking forward to seeing who wins and helping build the bike when they come.

Really? I would so love that!