Boxing

BenLeacock™

Hatton will eat Kahn alive if he tries to come up a weight, he already has no punch power in his current weight, how is he going to compete with Hatton?

That's why it's likely to happen. A farewell win. That's what we reckon at Dynamo ABC anyway... No-one really knows except Hatton.

Yea definitely - and I think that anyone involved in boxing, or with a big interest, would agree with you. Me included, but the question asked is what is likely to happen and I reckon that it's Khan -> Retirement -> Post retirement bout with either Pacquiao, De La Hoya or Mayweather. Obviously could be wrong, but in my head that just makes sense.

It's Khan or retirement now unfortunately. I reckon he'll go for the latter, and then come out of it in about 2.5 to 3 years. Although Khan would be a massive payday if he can convince him to come up to Light Welter...

Kahn can give punches pretty well and is lightening fast. But he can't take punches in his weight he's in at the moment, one of Hatton on the end of the nose is going to be good night and eating through a straw. It would be a fight that would get good publicity but I wouldn't pay for it, I reckon 20 seconds later you could watch the full fight on youtube!