Toxsin 1

Phil H

Got my Toxsin 1 recently and built it up. Thanks to Phil at selectbikes.com for all the help - very good guy. Feels so so nice to ride, very smooth and preety light.

Also replaced the stem so I don't have the ridiculous riser one I had on the t-rex :)

I'm going to change the rear rim to a black Echo when I can rope my mate into building the wheel for me, should make it look slightly nicer.

any thoughts?

DSCN4533.jpg

DSCN4530.jpg

DSCN4532.jpg

cheers, Phil

Yeah it was brand new he got it off select bikes. They dont have another though and i think there hard to get hold of new now in UK. Looks sweet does the bike, you glad you picked it after all that umming and arrhing in that topic you made? i like the red colour, nicest red ive seen on a frame.

Yeah it was brand new he got it off select bikes. They dont have another though and i think there hard to get hold of new now in UK. Looks sweet does the bike, you glad you picked it after all that umming and arrhing in that topic you made? i like the red colour, nicest red ive seen on a frame.

Cheers

Haha your right I didn't exactly rush into the decision but I'm really happy with it, lovely to ride, such an improvement on the t-rex.

Phil

hey, nice bike fella. i used to have one of those frames, i really really liked it! really good for taps i believe :turned:

how much did you get the frame for, if you dont mind me asking.

p.s. i wouldnt bother with a new rear rim, just wait till that one dies :)

Cheers :) So nice to ride

I got it off Phil at select bikes for £150 and it was brand new (Y)

Ha yeah the old try all is buckled like you wouldn't believe, its in shocking shape lol!

Thanks, Phil