Www.waynio.co.uk

Waynio

please let me know your thoughts and any idea would be much appreciated.

alot of it is in "progress" keep your eyes out for some TOP news with regards to a young rider, who i am trying to raise some money with a "Team Trial" type competition.

More news and info to come, also keep your eyes peeled on the "blog" which shud be fun and kept up2 date even when away on holiday or in italy.

Regards Waynio.

PS links and such forth will be up shortly. i spent 2 hours e-mailing my web designer.

Waynio.co.uk

Edited by Waynio

cheers guys for all the comments.

my blog will probably start today too.

please carefully read the bit about Ben Carlisle i need ALL your support in fund raising and putting on a great trial to raise money for cancer research etc

Regards Waynio.

You'd av2 catch me first peacock! haha. plus my other ankle will be fixed soon :D

theres going to be more and more updates done in the next few days ALSO the competitions that i will be doing will start from Feb/March time as i am still confirming sponsors and what the prizes will be etc.

should be an estiamte of the following:

hope mono trial front brake

hope pro2 trials rear hub and front pro2 hub to match

Pair of maxxis tyres

pair of 661 gloves/Veggie shin pads and sunline lock on grips

Giro Helmet

Fat Spanner tool kit (or tool assortment)

Fat spanner workstand

Council Flat sealed pedals

Hopefully some onza/tensile kit.

all this is to be confirmed through out jan/feb. you will only have to answer a VERY simple question, with a relativly easy answer and some of this kit can be yours for FREE!!!!

Regards Wayne.

PS keep your eyes out on the "Team" page, i removed the results page to create the team page for fellow riders/minders who have helped me over the last few years and also riders who i have helped to improve/ride/train with. :)(Y)

On this site you will find information with regards to competition, training days, training sessions and such forth this will all be arranged through the local bike trial club Tyke Trial.

Textdiding? :P

On a more serious notw, I really like it! the layout is brilliant, you clearly have a good web designer there.