Good morning,

No possible sunday 23

Ok camping monday 24 at sunday 30 march

price 3.90€ night/person

total 3.90€ X 2 persons = 7.80€ X 6 days = 46.80€

Arrival before 17h30

Payement before installation

Thank you

i'v just emailed them...but it looks like you pay when you get there (payment before installation..)

hope my dates will be ok...got enough of a eurostar mission on me hands!

adam

Hard to say but I read that as pay before you get there? This is off season for Buthiers and apart from the dorms and the Koxx staff the place is deserted, I doubt there would be anyone to give money to.

Not likely, its always been a bit unprofessional in my eyes. Koxx are interested in the exhibition and the elite competion, the camping has caused them problems before and I can understand why they aren't getting involved this year. The only member of staff from Buthiers park we ever saw was the caretaker guy who took our rubbish bins everyday.

Surly we don't need a BIU License if we have a British Cycling one that allows us to do UCI World events?

Before you waste your money Stan I recommend you get some facts. I've been to more koxx days than any one else in the U.K. - in the comp UCI and BIU licences have always been accepted. That is why the question "Federation" is included in the entry form. After the scandal in Sweden I can't imagine that Vincent has a BIU licence and looking back at his comments Benito may not have one.

May be things have changed, but you need to ask those running the comp that question.

Fred.

Edited by NSE

Im going to be paying upon arrival. To be fair, I don't see what they expect us to do, theres no payment thing on the site, im not phoning them up... gay lords

last year was *slightly* more organised but meh still....

See what happens eh? If it all goes tits up, im going to camp in the other forest by fountaine bleu

I've also had a reply to my e-mail regarding camping and payment and i got pretty much the same reply as Matt recieved; what they mean by 'Payment before installation' is that you will need to pay before you set up (install) your tent (Y) .

Also, i have replied and asked them to confirm and make sure the facilities will be available from Monday...

Hope this helps,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

ah right. ur going with fatmike in the landy right? what time is ur ferry, we might (me and joe B.) go down with you lot...

come with us (me stan, ali dave, and NZ mike) on monday, were getting the ferry from dover at 12noon (Y)

can you just confirm that its to dunkirque and is that with norfolkline?

cheers

i would but im at work :- atm, so cant ring stan to confirm, il edit when i do know

Edited by Waddy

we ARENT camping over in that forrest by font matt! lolol remember all the condoms and shit lying around, its a worldwide known hookers pickup point haha! barlow was telling me that he saw loads of hookers round there, dirty dirty hookers!

shame im skint :D hahaha