The Official Koxx Days 2008 Thread!

PaRtZ

If anybody wants to go from Thursday night / Friday morning - Sunday night give me a pm asap.

No dicks.

Or Gays.

Or samalians

Be about £75 petrol and £25 ferry plus a bit for road tax in France.

Get in touch asap.

You will probably have to get to Warrington area or meet us somewhere on the way.

No bad jocks.

Koxx riders need not apply.

No lettuce.

Free sucks on demand.

Not allowed to steal our shoes.

NO sand in the tent or car. I fricken mean it.

:)

Dave.

Yoooooooooooooooooo

Justy got in, after leaving early with b and p.

Left at midnight last night..caught a 5.30 ferry..( even though our ferry home isnt till 9pm tonight lol ) and yer f**king knackered.

Was a beasty couple of days.

I didnt take a great amount of photos...but expect a topic up later today :)

me and will just got back, the swansea lads should be home by now too and fatmike, tim steadman, max + matt too hopefully

It so weird coming back to my laptop after a week living in primitive conditions lol. My camera died halfway through so I had to use Tim's for the rest (thanks again beaver! :D )

Wasn't as good as last year I reckon because of the weather. It rained from sunday till wednesday, then friday till sunday :( or something like that. I got a few lines done I didn't do last year which was a blessing. Shame we didn't go to the other forest though :(

Nice to see some more faces from TF as well as familiar ones. Good crowd again this year too

Ill put the video up in about a week or so. to be honest I think Max's is going to be better as he had more footage of chai than me.....

FOUR WAY CHAI PONG!

haha and the crazy frenchman falling flat on his chin over the wall! :lol: :lol: hahaha cant wait

Right im going to bed laters

worst trip ever. i f**king hate france, the only thing that made up for it was being a fanny, that made me happy.

met joe maher, as much as i hate to say it, i like him, hes far from a fanny (dammit)

drove round paris at 5am on saturday and it was packed.

the arc de triomphe is fun and scary

people moan too much, there not gonna ban us from koxx days.

mike has some mental drugs.

fires get boring

why are all french gangstas?

went for the comp weekend. Haven't ridden in a while so spent all day Saturday attempting to ride! Woke up Sunday and felt so ill, think i might have eaten something dodgy :( . Other than that was good to ride at such an awesome place. Thanks to Everyone i went with, was a good laugh. cheers-Hugh

Edited by hugh_b