The Official Koxx Days 2008 Thread!

PaRtZ

Me Danny and Joe Oakley we are in the F1 near to i have entered on line with an email thanks Adam

Say hi to the pregnant receptionist for us (if shes stil pregnant) :P

Guys, I've emailed serge @ koxx and he said if the phone number doesn't work, we can email the guys at Base de buthiers and let them know about us:

reservation-buthiers@wanadoo.fr

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

think me and stan are getting the ferry at 12noon on monday,

need to sort my biu licance out though,

baxter, who are you going down with ?

Im going down with a few local lads, this time, mwaaaate.

Me Danny and Joe Oakley we are in the F1 near to i have entered on line with an email thanks Adam

How've you managed that?

I'm trying to enter online but the payment website isn't working for me :( . Help?

Cheers,

Joe.

f**k that do u most of us who road last year didn have anything just blag it!

Haha, it would be well funny if Serge has seen this thread.

We wouldn't get away with anything :lol: ...

Who has entered online?

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE (joe b @ Mar 10 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who has entered online?

Cheers,

Joe.

lol i am going to hide from him this year

The year I went loads of UK people just made up a random BIU number using the format on other peoples licences :lol:

Being serious though, does a BIU licence cover you in the event you have an accident? (eg like the ACU licence) So what happens if a Brit blagging it with a fake number gets hospitalised? Surely that could risk the future of the Koxx Days event for everyone?!?!

The year I went loads of UK people just made up a random BIU number using the format on other peoples licences :lol:

Being serious though, does a BIU licence cover you in the event you have an accident? (eg like the ACU licence) So what happens if a Brit blagging it with a fake number gets hospitalised? Surely that could risk the future of the Koxx days event for everyone?!?!

Yeah but we are already banned so were not really there anyway..

Surly we don't need a BIU License if we have a British Cycling one that allows us to do UCI World events?

Stan its a BIU event not UCI it has been for the last few years so yes you need a lics

you need to contact Barry Deeks

before you go asap i sorted ours last week and we have them now

as for winging it NO as Barry maybe going

Dave

As Dave says, that link appears to work for registering for the trials competition.

More info here: http://tartybikes.co.uk/koxxdays.php - including where to buy camping and competition entry (Y)

Ads

unfortunatly thats only the "living in a chalet" accomodation and not the camping? unless i missed it :S

QUOTE (joe b @ Mar 10 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who has entered online?

Cheers,

Joe.

I dont know about Serge seeing this thread, but I have and I AM going to Koxx days.

Guys you need a BIU licence from me (there is a form to D/L on ukbiketrial website) I will get all applications sent back asap when I recieve them.

You must send me you application (signed), a passport sized photo an payment (10 of your lovely English pounds) made payable to Biketrial UK, and an SAE for me to return the licence to you.

Barry

Right im just entering it all.

We're getting there midday friday, what do i need do enter? (what could i get away with not entering?)

KOXXKAMP FRIDAY - 59 Euros

KOXXDAYS SATURDAY - 59 Euros

KOXXDAYS SATURDAY FEVER - 20 Euros

Anyone know what the "fever" thing is, i been 3 times, but i cant remember lol

Any help would be great

Scott

Edited by Scotty Evil1

I dont know about Serge seeing this thread, but I have and I AM going to Koxx days.

Guys you need a BIU licence from me (there is a form to D/L on ukbiketrial website) I will get all applications sent back asap when I recieve them.

You must send me you application (signed), a passport sized photo an payment (10 of your lovely English pounds) made payable to Biketrial UK, and an SAE for me to return the licence to you.

Barry

I've already sorted mine. Glad i did :D .