The Official Koxx Days 2008 Thread!

PaRtZ

Right if your camping for a week, you NEED facilities lol! So if Koxx aren't sorting camping out then where do we book it? Anyone know? I think Phil Williams was saying that camping at Base de Buthiers is pretty cheap, like half the price of what Koxx charged last year.

Partz what are you doing for camping?

gas canister

fire.

lol.

We were talking about that today, please don't think that was me being old and sensible. I was mainly pissed off cuz I thought it was MY gas and then I wouldn't be able to cook food all week. The fires and exploding tins were probably the funniest moments of the holiday

Right if your camping for a week, you NEED facilities lol! So if Koxx aren't sorting camping out then where do we book it? Anyone know? I think Phil Williams was saying that camping at Base de Buthiers is pretty cheap, like half the price of what Koxx charged last year.

Partz what are you doing for camping?

partz is going and hoping....and if it goes wrong, F1 at nemours! i am going to ring buthiers on monday (well...me mate with the free international calls is..) and try and book something...will let you know how it goes i suppose. For some reason, i am not hopeful!

has phil williams booked?

adam

Just so's you knows, F1 at Nemours I think was 36euro a night off the top of my head which is £27, you can fit 3 people in each room. (One double bed, one single bed) provided 2 of you don't mind getting gay it works out like £9 a night, which is pretty cheap considering you get TV, shower, toilet an a comfy bed.

Partz or Will, you really have to take photos of fashion in his camo clothing. I'll pay good money for it. :turned:

who did we say fashion was? ergh cant remember!

lol the guy who always walked around in his camo trousers and impregnated the receptionist 3 times? Hope the dog is still there...still knackered from just standing up! :lol: :lol:

Stan, as zhi nuttttzzz said, im going and hoping and if they kick me off, ill go to nemours or camp in the other forest or something, theres always a way to be honest. But if zhi nuts is phoning, maybe he could phone on behalf of all of us? :rolleyes: If you do (and i think you should :) ) then theres 1 tent from me, 2 people staying

Can your mate speak french? :P

lol the guy who always walked around in his camo trousers and impregnated the receptionist 3 times? Hope the dog is still there...still knackered from just standing up! :lol: :lol:

Stan, as zhi nuttttzzz said, im going and hoping and if they kick me off, ill go to nemours or camp in the other forest or something, theres always a way to be honest. But if zhi nuts is phoning, maybe he could phone on behalf of all of us? :rolleyes: If you do (and i think you should :) ) then theres 1 tent from me, 2 people staying

Can your mate speak french? :P

So your hoping they will randomly leave the facilities unlocked and not notice 20 English bashers using them for 6 days? :P

So your hoping they will randomly leave the facilities unlocked and not notice 20 English bashers using them for 6 days? :P

they did last year.

they cant lock them and they cant lock the dorms during the day, which is where the showers are

its the perfect plan.

but its only good friday satday sunday, any time before that ur f**ked/dirty

they did last year.

they cant lock them and they cant lock the dorms during the day, which is where the showers are

its the perfect plan.

but its only good friday satday sunday, any time before that ur f**ked/dirty

Err... you obviously didn't read my post about how they were locked for the first few days, before you, James and Phil arrived. Hopefully as long as somebody is booking camping we will be able to blag it. Most of the other campers didn't arrive until Thursday or Friday though last year.