Happy New Year! My New Hd Video!

mixmaker

Yup she was fit, loved how her walk stride went with the music haha! Proper crisp video! Played fine for me. Can't for life of me think what camera was used, was tempted to say Canon... might be a Sony? Any info would be great, Goddard wants to know as well haha, us video geeks ay! :P

Doesn't play on my laptop, tried VLC too. :(

This HD stuff is f**king annoying. :(

Agreed, esp. the WMV codecs and things - I've been discussing this with Rich Pearson today, mighty annoying, cos not everybody can play the videos, and this is pathetic! Just use a lower bitrate, and dont use 720p, use 640 x 360 instead.

Mine just skips, a video that is so high quality a computer isn't powerful enough to render it frame for frame, so annoying. :(

I closed a load of shit and i got the skipping down to about every second or 2, so got it watched in the end.

Man, that girl was f**king stunning, jesus. :o

Riding was sweet too, and the quality when you was panning round by that big pipe, wow.

my camera - was sony hdr-hc1e

it was stolen

after 4 days i am going to buy a new camera - sony hdr -hc7e

Dudes - it was not my first video i posted here/ - but this video - with the girl - calls very more posts here:)

OK - my future videos - will be with the girls only:)))))

• 3 weeks later...