Sum R8 Dickhead

the mods/admins will find out the truth by your i.p adrees so if you havent already told the truth own up and say it was you look better in the long run. you cant run, hide or cycle away from the mods/admins:P

sum rate dickhead has been posting stuff on this forum i swear down dead it wernt me it was my mate !!! hes been punished rite now !!

how did you punish him? spanking him?

the mods/admins will find out the truth by your i.p adrees so if you havent already told the truth own up and say it was you look better in the long run. you cant run, hide or cycle away from the mods/admins:P

you can use a proxy though...

lol

was it really that funny you thought you'd post a 3 letter acronym that wont mean anything to the foreign members and anyone who isn't used to txt talk?

edit: atleast you used a full stop.

I think you'll find LOL is used worldwide... I'm with you on the whole posting 3 letters thing though.

And you know, slightly hypocritical flaming someone for posting shite, isn't that why you got sent back to NMC?

:P

I think you'll find LOL is used worldwide... I'm with you on the whole posting 3 letters thing though.

And you know, slightly hypocritical flaming someone for posting shite, isn't that why you got sent back to NMC?

:P

i have realised my ways of wrong doings.

and i wasn't really told why i was moved to pre-members, but i reckon its to do with me generally posting cocky, sarcastic and pointless posts...

was it really that funny you thought you'd post a 3 letter acronym that wont mean anything to the foreign members and anyone who isn't used to txt talk?

edit: atleast you used a full stop.

There's as little point to posting 'lol' as there is to anything, including this post.

Edited by jebend

Is the dickhead the one who posted this topic by any chance :lol: but you really didn't have to tell us all about someone being on your account or what not.

Edited by ..Ben-Henderson..