I Havent Brought Out A Vid In 8 Months - Beat That.

joe b

what is that tune by the way ?anyone

Joe Baxter - Cleanbikes 4 music is 'Teddybear Sthlm feat. Mad Cobra - Cobrastyle'.

Love that tune, too; that is the music you were on about, right?

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE (joe b @ Jan 6 2008, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fair enough matey. What was below par for you? The riding/editing/what?

Cheers,

Joe.

No editing was fine i always find them nice to watch but the riding looks like it hasn't improved from the last vid maybe even dropped but its just my opinion.

cheers.

No editing was fine i always find them nice to watch but the riding looks like it hasn't improved from the last vid maybe even dropped but its just my opinion.

cheers.

Yo, Really smooth vid that was joey, nice to see you back been a while really and i must say like the others nice pedel up to rail and wheel swap and plus the gap to tha barge was tasty. Like lab rat said i agree in a way but you have been off the street for a while right like you said to me you was doing naural because of your ankle. Well hopefully when you get back your first vid with this new frame should be wepon :) Keep it up (Y)

Thanks

benx

Edited by Ben b

cheers.

Yeah yeah, safe.

The newest clip in that video, though, is about 5 months old :| .

Cheers, though, mate :) .

Good riding but i expected more from this video as the last one was very good. I thought there would of been more gaps and sidehops but overall very nice.

Thanks mate...

I'm not having a dig at you but, in general; f**king Jesus Christ, is that the only thing people are bothered about these days? That's not proper riding, to me.

Sorry, if i didn't have more sidehops and gaps.

Riding was below average in terms of the standards you've set yourself with your previous vids, so for me i didn't like that vid.

Editing was fine, just right, and the music as usual was interesting and "individual".

I've seen you ride in person before at a Bracken Rocks national way back in April? maybe March? i forget, but if you can take some time to highlight all your natty riding skills and even some of the good street stuff (personally think you ride natural alot better, in terms of an entertaining video) such as the wall and close rail to hook/swap/pigeon whatever people call it, then your on to another classy video - like your old ones, but like i said, this one just doesn't cut it.

Riding was below average in terms of the standards you've set yourself with your previous vids, so for me i didn't like that vid.

Editing was fine, just right, and the music as usual was interesting and "individual".

I've seen you ride in person before at a Bracken Rocks national way back in April? maybe March? i forget, but if you can take some time to highlight all your natty riding skills and even some of the good street stuff (personally think you ride natural alot better, in terms of an entertaining video) such as the wall and close rail to hook/swap/pigeon whatever people call it, then your on to another classy video - like your old ones, but like i said, this one just doesn't cut it.

Yeah, cheers, mate. Like i've already said, this isn't my best video.

And, yeah, i will get a new video out on the new bike, and, hopefully it will be a lot better (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

sexxxxx!

great video, once again..

uber controled riding like ive come to expect from you :)

love you,

billx

PS: WE WILL RIDE MORE!

sick mar mate lol. Yet again love you lol that rail move i liiiike

Safes, yeah definately need to ride with you two soon; we'll sort something out.

LOL @ your signature Bill, haha :lol: ...

Cheers,

Joe.