Pashley Frames

simo

Need some help.

Im going to get a new frame, just need to decide about what i go for.

I was thinking of going for a pashley 26mhz frame, that way i get my saddle aswell.

How ever, im a bit behind with the whole trials thing after not riding for a few years so are there many other options i can go for ?

Needs to be have a saddle and be a 26" wheel frame. I still run gears aswell so needs a rear hanger.

Pashley is my most fav choise but dont see many about anymore. I looked at the base frame but thinking of spending a little more that.

Steve.

Ello!

I have never ridden a Base frame, but i have heard they are one of the most underrated frames around.

Back in the day i used to ride a Pashley 26 Mhz, but when the "new" breed of frames came through PX Zebdi/Echo ESs and Urban etc they were more geared to trials. They felt nicer on the back wheel and overall better geo. I'd say they are more geard to a streety style. These frames have a seat while still being quite nice to ride. I'm sure the base would be a good choice.

Sorry for the mish mash style of writing, i'm not totally sure in my head what you are looking for :S.

If you want a trialsy bike, it is best not to have a seat and go for more of a modern frame

If you want a streety bike, go for PX zebdi or base (Y), these will also allow you to have a seat/gears.

Simple as that really, sorry to not be of more help.

Neil

PS not so sure you should get the Mhz, although they are thebest looking bikes in the world :)

Dont be put off with the bases price they are really good frames and mint for streety stuff but also good for trials and tarty have them dirt cheap i believe. Theres also planet x frames you could look at or the czar freetrials but thats all i can think of.

quick up date.

I have just bought a base TA26 frame.

Cant wate for delivery.

hey, let me know how the base rides, ive just started to get back into trials after 6 years, and i had a pashley back in the day, and what a nice bike that was! im currently on an echo pure long but i miss my seat!

Need some help.

Im going to get a new frame, just need to decide about what i go for.

I was thinking of going for a pashley 26mhz frame, that way i get my saddle aswell.

How ever, im a bit behind with the whole trials thing after not riding for a few years so are there many other options i can go for ?

Needs to be have a saddle and be a 26" wheel frame. I still run gears aswell so needs a rear hanger.

Pashley is my most fav choise but dont see many about anymore. I looked at the base frame but thinking of spending a little more that.

Steve.

alfight mate i have a Handsome dogg frame and forks i use to ride but now just lies in my shed.I it=s a very light and strong frame with nice geo (well i think it has ) and it has a seat post tanks Jordan.

GET A PASHLEY YOU DOOSH BAG !

8e9pdfc.jpg

Jarrod....

Edit...

Just to add ! I've riden a Pashley for the last 10 years (almost) And they are one of the easiest bikes to have fun on. They ride great, they look great, there light, and there oldschool.

Get one and i will be VERY impressed (Y)

Edited by Pashley26