My Ozonys - Orange Sex

The Duck

Yeah I know, when i got mine the only person that had posted one up was 'streetjibs'

Quite pissed off when i discovered the whole world had bought them...

B)

looks really good dude! When i got mine, i got a spare frame (orange one) too. Its good to see one built up and soo nice!!!

the tyres make all the difference in weight. Good work with vees. Similar build to mine, except iv now got white maggies f&r (yes after years of being a vee advicate) maggies are lighter but i do miss the feel of vees. Same tyres and be careful the 74. mine lasted bugger all time. now on the rohloff-it krew!

top bike!

looks nice!! Orange isnt my fave colour, but it seems good on your bike.

(I want proof on weight though :- , stans is a lighter build and still weighs more)

yea max is runing, dob rear rim and big betty tyre, that is like half the weight of stans try all and maxxis set up, also 74 kings is lighter than a rollholf, and the bb on this is only 230-240g's ish, and this has a mono ti light 28 spoke front wheel (non-disk)???

Edited by ABTRIALS1

looks nice!! Orange isnt my fave colour, but it seems good on your bike.

(I want proof on weight though :- , stans is a lighter build and still weighs more)

Coming up! Was with stupid front tyre though (Highroller 2.1 folding) which was like 450 grams. Stan's tyres do weigh like half a kilo+ more than mine though :P

it's all about the tyres :)

;)

Nice bike! Looks sweet in orange.

One problem though... get a real front brake and some grippy tires :P

The tyres are mint actually :P added pogostick affect from those. My old Hi Roller's grip was only slightly better... The kenda is beast too.

Did my homework on the spec :nerd:

haha, that is lighhhtttt, a whole lot lighter than mine anyway. 3.6kilos lighter to be precice :S

Looks pretty beast, when you said it was gunna be orange was abit :/ looks mint though.

xx

O yea and weather tommorow looks pretty sweet :ermm:

haha, that is lighhhtttt, a whole lot lighter than mine anyway. 3.6kilos lighter to be precice :S

Looks pretty beast, when you said it was gunna be orange was abit :/ looks mint though.

xx

O yea and weather tommorow looks pretty sweet :ermm:

Well its ment to be 0.3mm of rain or something from 3 so it should be alright.

I cry, that is very nice looking, but lighter than my new Echo!

Ah well, I know I could save about 400g by getting an 08 frame and a new bb.

Which would cost £250+ :P

that looks like the nicest riding bike ever

f**king hell, it makes me want to ride trials again lol!!:o

and you could easily shave at least a KG of that

Really? How?

Edited by Quackers

Well, 08 Echo frame, -the second hand price of mine, + the price of a bb.

I dunno what a hardly used 07 Echo Lite is worth, considering they are the same as the 08 maggy, about £140? Seriously though, I paid £130 for my short, and this has less scratches.

I'm hypothesising, having just bought the bike, I am going to struggle to get to college next week, as I have £6.44 in my bank account.

• 4 weeks later...
I cry, that is very nice looking, but lighter than my new Echo!

Ah well, I know I could save about 400g by getting an 08 frame and a new bb.

Well, 08 Echo frame, -the second hand price of mine, + the price of a bb.

I dunno what a hardly used 07 Echo Lite is worth, considering they are the same as the 08 maggy, about £140? Seriously though, I paid £130 for my short, and this has less scratches.

I'm hypothesising, having just bought the bike, I am going to struggle to get to college next week, as I have £6.44 in my bank account.

I've done it, my bike is 8871g! Cost me £300 though, my old bike is on ebay, go buy mothers or I'll soon be eating out of a bin!

UPDATE

Orange nips ***

(not the only thing thats changed though obviously)

Looks fit as man.