Big London Ride 10th Of Feb

Fixed Pants™

why joe, is it cos bottle aint gonna come lol, looks like i wont be on trials as my bb truely f**ked unless i can somehow bodge it today which i dont really wanna do, but adrian il still come and film you what time we meeting at the station peeps bet i over sleep lol and simp il lash you couple fags cos i no u will want some lol

Should be a good ride if the weather is like today (t-shirt's).

Who are we meeting at liverpool street again is it just you dave.

See you tomorow.

Matt

We'll most probs still be at shell Nick.

Edited by MattB

Urm i have something to say but i forgot.... someone bring about a gazillion 20" tubes im gonna need em...... got 0... will swap for a 26" tube? meh worth a shot also if anyone has a spare left glove it would be very much appriciated to lend it to me for the ride :)

Well my bike doesn't actually have crank on it atm... you got any of them spare sam :P

You actually being serious? You might aswell just turn up on a bmx or somthing, no use for trials you have nothing for it! And sorry no i have no crank :P

ok looks like im not riding:( cant get the final bit of thread of the bb to go in and the headsets too stiff

but as im selling my forks to adrian does anyone want to buy any bike bits i e rear maggy echo booster, the lil things

il be bringing my xc bike and decent pump due to a slow pinch on the front so

see you all tomoz il be the guy filming with a red carrera :)