Big London Ride 10th Of Feb

Fixed Pants™

Man i don't mean to be a downer but you WILL NOT build a bike, and even if you do building it in the middle of london with basic tools will be impossible, its all the lil things you wont get like headsets BB's spacers, steerer length the right length, right chain length, chain tension. If someone has a spare bike then that would be ace, but the chances of building a bike from scratch in the middle of london would be a right joke.... sorry

Man i don't mean to be a downer but you WILL NOT build a bike, and even if you do building it in the middle of london with basic tools will be impossible, its all the lil things you wont get like headsets BB's spacers, steerer length the right length, right chain length, chain tension. If someone has a spare bike then that would be ace, but the chances of building a bike from scratch in the middle of london would be a right joke.... sorry

i think it would work

i think it would work

Well i mean be my guest, I think its a great idea but.....

1. it will take OF LEAST 2-3hours to build the bike right and 30mins to take it down

2. What happens if something breaks?

3. All riders split up so what would guarantee people getting their bits back at the end?

4. You haven't got all the parts yet....

But i mean hope you get Ryan a bike i just think him borrowing a mates bike who is unable to attend the ride is more likley

Well i mean be my guest, I think its a great idea but.....

1. it will take OF LEAST 2-3hours to build the bike right and 30mins to take it down

2. What happens if something breaks?

3. All riders split up so what would guarantee people getting their bits back at the end?

4. You haven't got all the parts yet....

But i mean hope you get Ryan a bike i just think him borrowing a mates bike who is unable to attend the ride is more likley

All good plans batman (you listening to this ryan)

Rob Walker 'might' be going too :) He wants to get back riding in the summer to get fit :D And have fun hehe.

Rob 'might' be booking the day off work!

I really hope so! Because is he goes then I can stay longer :P It would be cool! B)

I’m going to keep begging him! Ill Probably only gets on his nerves. Ok ill just cheer him up so he wants to come!

Craig :P