First Bikes

rideing ridic

huh, why do you think he photoshopped his bike? am I missing something?

hey this kids a loser lol he has no friends lol jokes :D

my first bike was a dodgey onza t-vee lol i fought it was the best bike around :$ :$ :$

huh, why do you think he photoshopped his bike? am I missing something?

my first bike was a dodgey onza t-vee lol i fought it was the best bike around :$ :$ :$

Haha it was good though, learnt stuff on that!

As for my first bike, now then lads! Saracen MAD 26" the old school white ones! was well nice, except it had a shitty DH back wheel LOL!

A 06 T-pro, cracked in 6 weeks, the a Zona Zip frame, upgraded a load of the bits, got my Echo Lite Short frame, then got the rear disc and some other bits for it, left it alone for a few months and I have just bought another bike. It's a long 2007 Echo Lite. So I have 2 now. :lol:

It took me ages to build my first bike in bits when i had the money started with a barracuda subway frame got lx hubs d521 rims then got cheap planet x bars stem seat etc in a clearance sale because they were all citrus colours then cannondale fatty forks, then upgraded and broke bits and but it all on a Saracen mad frame as a friend rode for them, still have it now but with middleburn cranks magura hs33's and a hope rear hub and normal black and silver bars etc can't remember what make but much less harmful to your eyes. lol

Haha it was good though, learnt stuff on that!

As for my first bike, now then lads! Saracen MAD 26" the old school white ones! was well nice, except it had a shitty DH back wheel LOL!

lolollololol that saracen was the biggest heap of junk ever to be seen, i dont even know how you rode that thing lol :giggle: