T-f Quotes Thread.

yeh definately, being sensible and proving a point really makes people want to send shit to my house.

You really think people would do it ? If so...Your as lame as the joke its self.

Chill man or you'll be as hated as me soon. N' trust, you dunna' want that.

Danny.

Chances are you're going to get a bit of a warning though, for being so abusive.

I think people should just leave it now, point has been made, may as well just ignore the post and let Charlie calm down.

I dont care. Why would I care.

How can I ignore gay catalogues coming to my door.

How would you like it.

What the f**k is my mum gunna think.

Thanks jon.

Edited by Charlie Jennings

You really think people would do it ? If so...Your as lame as the joke its self.

Chill man or you'll be as hated as me soon. N' trust, you dunna' want that.

Danny.

Yeah but fact is, only takes a few clicks to sign him upto something, gay stuff for example, try explaining that to your parents when it comes through the door with your name on it!

Dont really know why i got so irritated about it, dont even really like charlie but its the principal.

The reason all of this guys posts/threads turn into a big arguement is because someone always has to have a dig at him, just for the fun of it, then he sticks up for himself, they retaliate, people read the topicand take and take side. I know he can post some shite but can't everyone leave him be now? Its getting pathetic.

Yeah but fact is, only takes a few clicks to sign him upto something, gay stuff for example, try explaining that to your parents when it comes through the door with your name on it!

Dont really know why i got so irritated about it, dont even really like charlie but its the principal.

Try explaining it to your parents ? Mum, dad, Got some news. Well the people of Trials-Forum got hold of my address, signed me up to a gay website which send's books out to your house, of course, your not gonna' believe that, so yeah, im gay, end of."

My mum and dad would actually LOL if something like that come to my door.

Danny.

I got stuff through the post once, it was a fake letter from some big software company telling me off for using illegal software.

It was clearly my mates, I've never used a cracked cope of photoshop, I bought my copy of Photoshop Elements from Amazon for £15.

I really am going to bed now.

Charlie.

I don't think anyone is silly enough to post something to your door, nor are they harsh enough to sign you up to something.

Ok Dude ? :)

Edit : If someone does, you're just gay, sorry to say.

Edited by Hendrix

To conclude: lol

Interestingly enough, the only post on here which now visibly shows Charlie's address is his own. Nice one ;)

Also, no-one's going to have signed you up to anything. It's called a 'joke'. From everyone I've spoken to who's said they were going to sign you up to something here, no-one has, so take your apparently hereditary 'anger issues' and do some work ;)

To conclude: lol

I swear 'Jokes' are supposed to be 'Funny'

It's all about the reader's perspective.

Yes, i do have anger issues. I over react to stuff.

Get some self control then? No-one has an easy life, everyone has issues to deal with. Just man up and learn to deal with stuff without resorting to being a dick, or 'having anger issues'.

Thats your new name that im gonna call you now Joe.

Fish. B)

Plus they call it scofield on Prison Break an all so you can be well cool now B)

Danny.

It's been my nickname for ages. But yer, feel free Danny.

Edit: Mark ffs close lol.

Edited by Mr Fish