Tonsilitus :( Read In

Damon W

wednesday mornin i woke up n realised my tonsils wer swollen and had white marks on them, i rang doctors n asked for a perscription, they give me one of pennysillin, i started the course on wednesday dinner time

its one tablet every 4 hours

but iv jus lokd again

and they look jus the same :S

is this normal? i mean its bin over 48 hours now, about52 hours its bin

shoudl i have seen results by now or not?

:o

Oral AIDS?

Nah. I meant to say don't worry about where it says aids. Pretty sure you don't have aids.

aids --> immunosuppression --> more likely to get candidiasis (and usually quite severe therefore looks good in the pictures). But there are plenty of other causes.

wednesday mornin i woke up n realised my tonsils wer swollen and had white marks on them, i rang doctors n asked for a perscription, they give me one of pennysillin, i started the course on wednesday dinner time

its one tablet every 4 hours

but iv jus lokd again

and they look jus the same :S

is this normal? i mean its bin over 48 hours now, about52 hours its bin

shoudl i have seen results by now or not?

1 tablet every 4 hours

that is 4 a day

so one

breckfast

dinner

tea

and be4 you go to bed

thats what i did

is also should say on prescription ?

Danny

My missus had tonsilitus and it absolutely destroyed her. Prooopppppper ill. Bless her. But she didn't get on the anti-biotics quick enough really, so you should be ok. Hers took quite a while to start getting better once she was on her course. Was fine in the end though.

Some times the penicillin doesn't work. It stopped working for me so i get put on erythromicine (sp?) now which does the trick. I think it's just a different type of anti biotic. Last time i had a case i ended up in hospital for 2 weeks with a blood infection caused by the nasty little infection which made all my joints swell up. I couldn't get out of bed, had crazy blisters everywhere and even my gums swelled up. All becaus i didn't bother taking my meds. That was a lame 2 weeks.