Like The Old Days

stuie

i was bored at work and had martin hawyes come into the bike shop i work in (now he is a rep for fisher's)

seeing martin made me remember that back in the good old day's he used to dress up in panto outfits for a giggle in MBUK shot's

i was attending a bike ride the next day in portsmouth with alot of other ridiers and i thought to my self....how can i stand out like he used to.

so i did this......

boredem.jpg

LMAO.

Thats funny sh*t lmao were did you get the idea for that :L i like very clever

well wanted to do something funny for the start of the ride and like i said.

back in the day its the silly things that the pro's done for the fun of it...

Maybe you could show that idea to Mr Martyn Ashton and he may use it as a females version of the Justice frame.

A dolly seat instead of the plastic seat.

yea ill give a picture to hawyes next time he is at my shop and get him to pass it on for me.....lol

Seriously cool ride today and seeing that bike made me laugh sooooooooo hard.......every one loved it ......you stue ar right it does bring the fun back in to things.........we all know the pink glittery tassels went well with my bike though ;)

really good ride today stue....had a laugh :)

see you soon

dave x

BUM BUM

it was like what we did one day

have a look at the video (Y)

i like it dude. thats is so so funny.

well the main reason why i done this was because i was starting to think trail's is getting a bit seriou's with some people and it's like being in a board meeting....

no smiling and laughing etc etc.

so i thought sod it let's start the day with afew laugh's, so got off the train rode up to everyone(quiet a few i didn't kno) and they all thought it was a right laugh. so why keep this sport so serious and every ride you go on try having fun and try making sure theres a few laugh's as well.

every 1 is going on bout my bike weighs this much and i have drilled here etc etc...just get on the bike and ride...it's ment to be fun

Edited by stuie