Smooth Rim, Best Pads?

Onza-Trials

wel i have must of used evey single type of brake pad in the world now lol. I know how sad but i must say for a grinded rim rock pads and for a smooth rim plaz pad trust me u wont go wrond with that.

just standerd magura pads last forever

ive got some seconed hand maggies and the pads are 4 years old but still good as gold :lol::D

Zoo Pads on a smooth rim on the front. No tar, maybe a dab after a LONG time when there starting to get abit shitty.

Zoo pads on a smooth rim on the rear with a dab of tar. Sorted.

But yeah. Zoo on front. Un-real. Beats any 203 Avid bb7 Imo.

Danny.

Every time....

OR rock greens with tar.

JUST PUT TAR ON AND ANY PAD IS PRETTY DECENT!

• 3 weeks later...

Right this is gonna sound crazy but my mate has a pair of rock pads ( the grind blue ones ) on a vertually smooth grind ( he grinded it a long time ago ) with tar and they are amazing, i fid the are bett er tahn my rock pads which are on a grind, up to you as i say try them and if you ever go for a grind you will alreardy have the best pads in th biz

Edited by jsy trials matt

Right this is gonna sound crazy but my mate has a pair of rock pads ( the grind blue ones ) on a vertually smooth grind ( he grinded it a long time ago ) with tar and they are amazing, i fid the are bett er tahn my rock pads which are on a grind, up to you as i say try them and if you ever go for a grind you will alreardy have the best pads in th biz

I Have Got Some rock Blues and there amazing On a light grind!! I can see why Damon Watson Use's Them!!

For best results with amolst any pad, a light grind will do you no wrong. We might have some pads for sale very soon, cheap too :-

For smooth rims though, I can't say for sure, maybe the deng (echo/adamant) pads.

Should have two sets of pads available, the yellows for light grinds first then the reds for smooth rims to follow shortly pending current testing and analysis.