Broadband Recommendations

Alex Dark

Help!.....Ive looked everywhere but i cant find a package!

Aol dont od their laptop offer down my way and bethere internet isnt available.....

Ive heard horro stories about orange, talktalk and have had major problems with tiscali....

Can anybody help or give me some recommendations please....i really need the net again!

Ive come down to 2 choices so far:

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband/...uiryid=89045632

Supanet and eclipse internet on the above link, so does anyone have any experience with them?

Edited by Alex Dark

Get tiscali, I have been on the same package for 2 years, it's been brilliant! It has gone down twice for less than 24 hours, that's it.

No download limits, iLike!

there certainly is a limit... i got stuck on fair usage policy within 3 months :/ and it was an absalute fanny to get my mac code and rid of them.. hate tiscali so much!

there certainly is a limit... i got stuck on fair usage policy within 3 months :/ and it was an absalute fanny to get my mac code and rid of them.. hate tiscali so much!

I download non-stop, I can safely say, for me, there is no limit.

They are being complete tards about changing our package though, but apparently we have a BT line, and we need it changing to a Tiscali line to get the cheaper phone package, because otherwise they have to pay BT to use it or summat.

Anyway, our phone would be off for 2 weeks. 2 weeks with no phone or TF? Jog on motherf**kers.

EDIT: On Hindsight I'd go for O2, it has had good reviews, it's cheap and I trust their treatment of customers due to my experience f using mobiles with them.

Edited by El Muelio

:(

I've had nothing but good times with Virgin.

Ditto.

Ive said it before and I will say it again, simply fantastic service. No limits, no downtime in my 7 years use. Guanteed speeds, I have never dropped below my advertised speed ever. The only time I have not had the service was when BT were digging up the road for some reason and went through the f**king NTL cable with a pneumatic drill.

Otherwise fantastic price for the service and at the end of feburary speed bumps are happening 4mb is going to 10mb and then 20mb will be upped to 50mb. So speed is not a problem.