Can Someone Find Me...

alextheferret

ok my old one is big and slow. I dont know if it possible will my budget but im hoping for a computer with:

2gb ram

250gb hard drive

some flat screen about 19"

windows vista home premium

And if i rremember what else i need i will add but thats it for the moment

and my budget is a shocking £450 but o well i will be really pleased if you can find me one

ok my old one is big and slow. I dont know if it possible will my budget but im hoping for a computer with:

2gb ram

250gb hard drive

some flat screen about 19"

windows vista home premium

And if i rremember what else i need i will add but thats it for the moment

and my budget is a shocking £450 but o well i will be really pleased if you can find me one

youll get something with a better spec than that for under £450 on ebay, but you wont get vista home premium

option 1

unfortunately the graphics card that comes with that is pretty much non existant(i.e itll suck for games) but for £25, you can get a 512mb 7500gt, which although not a brilliant card,will allow you to play some of the new games out.

if you want vista included as a legal copy, you can of course, just go and find a £70 cheaper system, of which there are a few on there. and uprgrade to vista with them.

i was also going to add that it has to have dual core 2 processor. but i think i will go for the dell inspiron 530 but mabye the one up for £50 more witch is like 3gb ram and 500gb hard drive

Get the one off ebay, seriously a lot better value! Maybe find one from the same seller with a smaller monitor, 22" is huuuuge.

Get the one off ebay, seriously a lot better value! Maybe find one from the same seller with a smaller monitor, 22" is huuuuge.

yea think it was the same seller me mate got his pc off, and the company was sh*t hot, he rang them to ask to up from a 320gb to a 500gb hd, and they said "pay for it over the phone now,rather than use paypal, and well do it for free" pc was with him in a matter of days(like he ordered it sunday night, came on wednesday morning)

and was just showing what was in his price range from that seller(and its only £30 to go from 19>22")