Echo Lite 08

Muel

• 2 weeks later...
Mint bike mate, but one thing i could say is its all to clean and not scratched----do you even ride it lol?

When I took these pics, the frame was brand new, never ridden. Now it has a good few scratches. :(

Doesn't look as nice any more.

You ever tried gap to fronts with those forks? Looks... f**kING LUSH!!!!!111oneoneone

I have never managed to gap to front. :$

I'm using Echo Lites at the moment, the carbons are too long for me, look pimp though.

You're such a fag.

Nice bike though. ^_^

Go scratch it! I dare you.

It is scratched you big tit! It's getting on for 6 weeks old!

Christ, feels like I've had it WELL longer than that... Already it's been to Matlock twice, Bracken rocks and the Buxton ride! I have been a busy bee.

I didn't know you did a vid Craig, fancy linking me up? :P

I'm putting the Echo forks back on today everyone, I want to keep the carbons looking nice, so comment about the bike, not the forks. They are very strong and I think they look the dogs bollocks, so please stop knocking them, thanks.

why change them then

looks nice

dont see the point to be honest, i can understand some light parts but at least yu havnt gone to the extremes of drilling your frame

and danny what are you on about

your making it out like having a light bike is cheating

lmao

I have got the lites on for several resons.

1. To save the carbons from bashage.
  2. The carbons feel a little too long.
  3. They have a little less rake than the lites, make the wheelbase feel shorter.

I am going to shorten them when I get the chance and I'll try them again.

Trust me that gaps fantastic to front wheel.Muel my vids are on youtube,just type in geordie bike trials in the search bar and you'll find the vid.The company who shortened them for me has a jig made for those forks so he should be able to do them no problem at all.

Glad you're still enjoying it matey.

Craig

Trust me that gaps fantastic to front wheel.Muel my vids are on youtube,just type in geordie bike trials in the search bar and you'll find the vid.The company who shortened them for me has a jig made for those forks so he should be able to do them no problem at all.

Glad you're still enjoying it matey.

Craig

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">