Best Rider In Uk And World

AshleyB

As we cant post in the full one then just for us guys

Best street rider UK............................. World......................................

Best comp rider UK................................ World....................................

And why ??

So for me Street Uk Neil T and Street World lol Neil T Meet and rode at bike show with him like him as a person

Comp rider Comp UK me Bro DannyB and World Marc Cassio Got a lot of time for him and hes alway sound with me when we ride just a class act.

Ash B

Best street rider UK Neil Tunnicliffe World Neil Tunnicliffe

Best comp rider UK Danny Butler/ Ben Savage/ Waynio World Giacomo Coustellier

And why ??

Neil's a froob and is really pushing the sport

The UK comp riders are who i believe to be the best (duh)

And Giacomo Coustellier is just ridiculously amazing

Matt

As we cant post in the full one then just for us guys

Best street rider UK............................. World......................................

Best comp rider UK................................ World....................................

And why ??

So for me Street Uk Neil T and Street World lol Neil T Meet and rode at bike show with him like him as a person

Comp rider Comp UK me Bro DannyB and World Marc Cassio Got a lot of time for him and hes alway sound with me when we ride just a class act.

Ash B

Well what a conspiricy.

Street 26" = Damon Watson

Street 20" - Danny Foster

Natural 20" - Dani Comas.

Natural 26" = TRA

Danny.

If us per members posted in the wrong thing then we will be told of so i try and make a post so we can have a say in things like who we like and its hijacked by full members :giggle:

so can Danny K, Mr Wood,Cookyboy, Basher and Boothy all read the post next time thanks

as for the topic in chat i was not trying to copy it just have something along the same lines

Thanks AshB

Edited by AshleyB

If us per members posted in the wrong thing then we will be told of so i try and make a post so we can have a say in things like who we like and its hijacked by full members :giggle:

so can Danny K, Mr Wood,Cookyboy, Basher and Boothy all read the post next time thanks

as for the topic in chat i was not trying to copy it just have something along the same lines

Thanks AshB

Goon.

ye but to be fair mate

ashely has only done this so us new members could have a say and well if you full members keep commenting then well there is no point in us trying. like i am not having a go or nothing but just leave us to it like danny said this is our own little part of full members

dec

Best UK all-round bicycle rider: Nick Wood. He rides so fast.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. He's pretty underground though.

When you're not validated you can only post here. But when you are you earn the privilege of being able to post everywhere, including here.

people have different opinions so expect them to be diffrerent but personaly i would say andrew chai just because i have spoken to him and he seem's a generally nice person but i dont mean to bias. hope it was helpfull

To be fair, your just isolating yourselves even further. If its a thread as simple as this why limit people by saying three quarters of the forum can't post in it? Full members have been through validation and subsequently earned the right to post everywhere like adam said. Fair enough, just ask for people to keep it as a generic pre-defined reply with no side conversations, but trying to whinge about full members taking the time to answer your question thats been asked a thousand times without posting any crap or arguing about is pretty childish.

As for me...

Best street rider UK: Ben Travis...... World:TRA...............

Best comp rider UK: Whoever wins the most? World: Same as uk