Max Hunt Clips

The Duck

:o f**k .....when i rode oxford with you a while back i didnt think u were that good.......Dave proved wrong by this video.....

fair play man sik video (Y)

i already want more

Ohhh im shure ul like this bit.....your riding style reminds me of stan shaws ;)

dave x

RIDE WITH ME SOON PLEAS =]

Edited by mrkoxx

:o f**k .....when i rode oxford with you a while back i didnt think u were that good.......Dave proved wrong by this video.....

fair play man sik video (Y)

i already want more

Ohhh im shure ul like this bit.....your riding style reminds me of stan shaws ;)

dave x

LOL

Btw: nice vid, jeez that stuff looks bigger in real life. still. sick.

Edited by Tom_

What the f**k!

Everybody was calling me stan shaw all day - i wish. I don't see it myself.

But christ, anyone who has ridden oxford before will vouch for how scairy that drop gap is, looks TINY on the video :(

Edit: Just saw that

Your gapdrop style is ghetto as f**k... Hopping backwards to lower the front is pretty dodgy looking.

I liked the video though (Y)

So Deltabikes, you're sponsored by them?

Just noticed that drop gap thing... Don't normally do that, was just a retard attempt, looks well gay.

Yeah delta.

Edited by Quackers!!

i can say i did weenie out of that drop gap my self :$ dunno why ive done bigger.......think its the 4 foot drop if u come off that wall......

yeah i can see the stan shaw tech/style in your riding.........

WELL done on landing delta bikes to :)

u most certanly deserve it after that video

dave x

Edited by mrkoxx

i have to say i ride with max absolutly loads, and i ent ever seen him ride like that :blink: what the fcuk had you eaten matey??

also i have to take a bit of credit for his riding as i nagged him for months and months to get of his silly mod and get a proper bike! he finaly listened to me and he is now getting better every week.

well done dude and i hope to have a bit of competition soon :)

Decent riding though, maybe try to calm down on the back wheel a bit. Looks a pogo sticky!

if you had ever had a go on his bike you would know why, it just dont stop bouncing he runs super flat tyre and his bike weighs nothing, not a good combo, but if he ran some air or a maxxis it would be spot on.