An 'amourdillo' Remake?

cai

armourdillologo69.jpg

There called 'Armourdillo Downtube Protectors', they wrap around your downtube and have protective rods runing through it to stop dents to your downtube.

Heres a review of them. I brought mine off of Ebay, brand new, but that was 6 months ago.

Unfortunatly they've now gone in to doing SkateBoard Decks - Here's the site.

Me and Ozzy were talking about this the other day.

We said someone (ie. TartyBikes) should make a copy with 'TartyBikes' printed down the side, they could even do them in different colours to match your setup! - I'd by one (in green :))

Would you buy one?

they are already in the process of been "re-made" Aire Valley Cycles will have plenty..............in the VERY very near future.

we have re-designed them slightly to more fit oversize tubes etc.

Wayne.

amen, i will be making an order as soon as they come in stockany pictures/prices etc..?

i would have guessed around £15. dont hold me to that. but im guessing around that.

at £22 RRP before they were a tad on the expensive side but alot of people had alot of luck with them at £15ish.

MOST bike shops/trials stores will be offered them from aire valley, as we will be seen/deemed uk import/distribute of them (Y):)

Wayne.

i would have guessed around £15. dont hold me to that. but im guessing around that.

at £22 RRP before they were a tad on the expensive side but alot of people had alot of luck with them at £15ish.

MOST bike shops/trials stores will be offered them from aire valley, as we will be seen/deemed uk import/distribute of them (Y):)

Wayne.

So is this going to be something aire valley make, or are you buying them from abroad and doing like what tarty do with koxx now ?