What Grinds Your Gears?

Dan Clark

Mentioning the word wank loads of time isnt funny (in this case)

At no point was the word wank intended for comedy value, apart from then end were i felt that something a little less sinister was needed to show I'm not just commenting in anger

Pop-ups, but not just pop ups those f**king ones that follow you down the page in the center of the page and the only way to wank over read the material you want to wank over read you have to click the b*****d.

At no point was the word wank intended for comedy value, apart from then end were i felt that something a little less sinister was needed to show I'm not just commenting in anger

:ermm:

If you want to get like that i think you should PM :P

Haha I jokess.

Please can some more people rant i don't want to be the only moody person.

You can f**king get right back on that one sunshine, they're awesome for the less wealthy of us

Ok they are good for the less wealthy, but f**k me have you ever been to a youth club god damn kids asking for 156p worth of fizzy-tastic cola bottles or whatever

Ahhh right I'm going to rant about this, in the grinding gears thread, i have said it 4 times this week, post questions like this in this thread...

It makes life easier because, 'What song is this?' threads do my nut in.. Sorry.

Sorry :(

Edited by RR_Trials

Wankers in shite ford transits that beast it up my road at 12 58 at night with their f**ked up van's water pump (think that's what the squealing noise is) broken/f**ked.

Noisy fanny.

Oh, and diesels, theres often a people carrier that takes this woman home that works nights in a hospital, it sits there for 10+ f**king minutes idling, with it's shitty annoying sounding engine at like 1 in the morning.

Edited by Fat Pants

Those websites with giant lists of "funny" facts and "funny" rules, such as:

It is illegal to play tennis in the streets of Cambridge.

If your Scottish you can't kill a Welshmen with a bow and arrow on a full moon

In Kentucky it's illegal to have sex with fish

And other such bullshit.

Even worse, websites with lists of phobia's and people who read them

phelonpeognabnaphobia is the phobia of green bananas

gianesdkfemtaphobia is the fear of purple cars with a green tint

phenoaphobephobuia is the fear of phobias

And such.

Penny sweats, WHY?
Ok they are good for the less wealthy

F.CK YOU! and F.CK YOU again!

Penny sweets are good! Might aswell have somthing to chew on/eat for a minute or two with that penny you would just throw on the floor outside. And less wealthy, f**k off mate, i could can easily afford pretty much what i go into a corner shop for, but instead of just getting the normal coke and a mars bar i'd want to get a few really sweet sweets, so your basically saying only cheap people would buy penny sweets, sorry rich boy, go cry over your ex.

F.CK YOU! and F.CK YOU again!

Penny sweets are good! Might aswell have somthing to chew on/eat for a minute or two with that penny you would just throw on the floor outside. And less wealthy, f**k off mate, i could can easily afford pretty much what i go into a corner shop for, but instead of just getting the normal coke and a mars bar i'd want to get a few really sweet sweets, so your basically saying only cheap people would buy penny sweets, sorry rich boy, go cry over your ex.

Now thats what i call a rant :turned: , either way i'm completely with you. All it seems your doing (RR_Trials) is picking anything out of thin air, then proceeding to rant about it like some bitter old man, jog on.

Although im down with the reading phobia things. I remember one german class, someone thought it was highly amusing to print three pages of these phobias in german off, then read them to people, such as people that have phobias of beards. I mean why.

go cry over your ex.

Cheers. Hope your happy.

Before you go nuts about the penny sweet thing again i basically agreed with Dave85, you gonna rant at him too?

All it seems your doing (RR_Trials) is picking anything out of thin air, then proceeding to rant about it like some bitter old man, jog on.

I am/was ranting about everything i can list that annoys me, basically taking my anger out on a thread rather then on a wall as that is silly and causes lifetime scars on your knuckles, again.

Edited by RR_Trials

^^

I don't even know you and i was joking AND i didn't even aim it at you. Were as you just took the piss out of something really personal to me, i think that was taking it a little to far.

P.S she is the reason I'm so pissed of anyway.

Girls on MSN that either say, 'show me you cock on webcam' or 'how big is your dick'

whats wrong with that,unless there whores and look like maradona then its ok. (Y)

I HATE people who put there selfs down and show everyone that there doing it by putting it on there msn name. e.g "WISH I WASNT BORN,IAM SHIT AT EVERYTHING"

to be fair,thats just attention seeking.

people who call me spoilt when iam blates not.

chavs who call me "biker dude" or "skater dude" now that really pisses me off.or if iam wearing something like my lotek jacket then they'll say is that one of your biker jackets? wtf?

I hate it,how i just looked out my window and its raining...f**k isnt it supposed to be summer? its been raining non stop for about 3 weeks now..bollocks

random people who dump wealthy bikes in my garden which iam currently selling for £30 to a mate whos picking it up later.how thick can you get.

people who bring you down,hate that ever so much.

people who are going suicidal because the bullitiens on myspace are getting repaired,well if you didnt post so much SHIT then they wouldnt be offline,would they?

i thought of another thing that grinds my gears but i forgot..that also,pisses me off.

tis nickyw

Edited by clarkytrials

the few people on myspace that post a bulletin for every single little thing in there life." im bored pc 4 pc" " im going to leeds now, leave me comments, pc 4 pc" " i got stuck at shipley station on the way home, lol......pc 4 pc?" when someone uses an emotion on msn after EVERYTHING like, hey:D, U ok:) . im bored :\.

friends that prefer to sit at home doing nothing, instead of coming out to meet friends, or better yet the ones that ring up people to say plans have been cancelled just because they dont want to miss anything whilst they sit at home doing nothing, which was the case for me tonight.

Talking of plans.

When someone makes somewith you, and you really look forward to it, only for them to cancel it, then you end up sitting at home by yourself wasting a whole day feeling shitty. And with me, i only really feel proper happy when im with other people, i don't know really know why though.

Women. Useless pricks. That your never right with.

Innertubes, should be made f**king thicker to be honest.

Chavs, not much to carry on with here.

low blood sugar. Face planted in the bowel after blacking out earlier.

Rust. My bars are just rust now.

'Friends' That well...arn't actually friends.

Attention seekers. Even though i'm one, i don't like them.

Thats it from me for today...x

One of my friends known as T5. (Matthew Victor *surname* --> Matty V --> TV --> T5 :P )

Organised a pub lunch for friday last week on tuesday, everyone said yeah sure organised it all, so the night before we confirm who is going, and we say to meet at the pub at 1.

Day of, all of us talk on MSN to make sure everyone is still in at 11:30ish, at 12:40, T5 says he is going to take a shower and be right there. Everyone else was ready by this point, and he was talking at 11:30, so had plenty of time.

So 4 of us arrive on time go in get drinks take a seat, etc, not ordering food 'till the others arrive. We all cycled, so that was fine, the other 3 of us were all planning to grab a lift with T5.

So we wait, and wait, and wait, 35 minutes later the two people who were meant to be getting a lift with T5 turn up in a lift from one of thier sisters.

Asked what had happened and turns out T5 had not turned up, with no excuses, no telling them, anything. So we ordered food and carried on.

10 minutes later, guess who pulls up, T5. 45 minutes late, letting down the people he was supposed to be giving a lift, missing out on lunch, we had out food by this point, and were well underway in in eating it.

Everyone there was pretty annoyed with him, it's not the first time he's done it, and it won't be the last.

Does my fuggin' nut in.

Cliffs: people who are consistantly late, frequently.

• 2 weeks later...