My Bike Been Stolen Yay!

mrturner08

UPDATE BOYS

well ive bin busy,

i have now got back my frame, forks, head-set, chris king back wheel + tyre (no inertube lol), front tyre, crank bolt's

Don't know where the rest is, YET.

Some little chav bin gettin it all back for me, but i think that little brat is in-it aswell. i think hes sh*tin it, i told him i'm gettin the police involved soon.

at least you've got quite a bit back mate good luck on getting the rest back though

yeah they are easy to open.. like.... there is some near me.. all i do is kick the door and it opens up lol..

nah, you cant kick these open, really strong doors.

at least you've got quite a bit back mate good luck on getting the rest back though

cheers mate!! (Y)

hope you get it back mate, i got my zoo robbed saw some chav riding past me and it was yellow :blink:

anywayzzzzz good luck buddy

xx

If i saw some one riding my bike, i would'nt give a fook who it was, pump kick the fookers off it.

any way, cheers bud!!

I think as of now.

You should either:

Attach a metal bracket with a hoop to the wall then lock it with a heavy duty motorcycle lock.

Or just remove your front wheel out of it and store it in a corner or a space in your flat.

i might know who's got the rest of my bike, its either the two chavs i know, so tonight ive already kid napped one of them for 30-45 mins tellin him to tell me now or walk home (5 miles from his home lol) he was sh*tin him self, i'm not sure if it was him or not. So soon as i see the other one, kid nappin again i reckon, this time this boys walkin home, that's if he don't tell me. Do you think this is wrong??

i might know who's got the rest of my bike, its either the two chavs i know, so tonight ive already kid napped one of them for 30-45 mins tellin him to tell me now or walk home (5 miles from his home lol) he was sh*tin him self, i'm not sure if it was him or not. So soon as i see the other one, kid nappin again i reckon, this time this boys walkin home, that's if he don't tell me. Do you think this is wrong??

If it gets results (Y)