New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

hello,i am new to this,and i need help

i got the mission prodigy bike and i bought it of ebay i got of santa..lol

and i bougth the hs33 but the bolts are way to big for my mouting

i for 4 bolt mouting but the bolts are too big

what bolts do i need please help.. thanks=)

Hi my name is Lewis and I'm new to the forum. I'm 15 years old and i ride mod.

I have started trials aboa month ago. I live in nottingham and try and ride my bike as much as possible.

Quick spec of the bike- Zona Zip in Grey, Standard spec at the moment just changed the levers to green zoo ones, And on order are both Fluro green rims.

Hallo,

I'm Manuel, 23 years old and I'm new here in the Forum! I comes from Germany, ride trials since two month and really enjoy it.

My other hobbys are BMX, Motocross and chilling! Hope we have a good time here in the forum!

Greetings from Germany and a Happy New Year for everyone!!!

Liking that "A" with 2 dots on your avatar.

They is no one in Skegness that is called John and rides a Echo pure :S

Have you only just moved here or something?

There is you ****, he has just moved down here. Shows how much you ride now adays. :P

hello my name is John and I am new to the forum. I ride trials for past a year now.

I ride an Echo pure 07. I come from Skegness. my favorite hobby is trials but I also like a bit of dirt mountain biking.

Thanks, john.

Hello mate welcome to the forum and see you out riding soon.

Oh yeah stick to the rules aswell you will be out of new members in no time. (Y)

There is you ****, he has just moved down here. Shows how much you ride now adays. :P

Hello mate welcome to the forum and see you out riding soon.

Oh yeah stick to the rules aswell you will be out of new members in no time. (Y)

My mistake.

Edited by Callum.Curwood

Hello,

I'm Craig. I don't know how this is going to do but there seems to be lots of "Hi I'm new" thread's around here.

I think that we should have one big thread for it... So here it is. The "introduce yourself" Thread.

It's simple. If you're new then come here and say hi, introduce yourself to everybody... I'm sure everybody will be happy to see you here. It just saves space from having to make more and more threads about the same thing every other day for the older members just to say, "Hey welcome to the forum." It kinder gets boring!

It's simple and easy to do, e.g.

Hey I'm Craig, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf, Fishing, Ice skating, Cricket and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say :P.

Thanks Craig.

That's all you need to do.

Have you noticed...?

No spelling mistakes,

Good use of punctuation,

Good grammar,

No swearing

And followed these rules:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

It's simple as that. So instead of all you new members making new threads then post it all in one Thread. It's so much easier!

Thanks Craig :).

hi guys im matt im from eastleigh and ive had a trials bike for about 2 years i ride an onza t-comp mod by the way and i have only really been riding for about 2-3 months :) i usually ride around eastleigh and sometimes southampton and i just love trials it is my only hobbie

Hi

Im George, haven't really got the grasp of how this works yet, but I gess il soon find out.

I live in Wrexham, which is in North Wales, I have been only riding for about half a year.

Not really sure how im progressing in riding, or if I am doing ok for how long I have been riding.

Im 14, find "stock" easy to ride but "mod" much more fun.

Ah ha, a spot for introductions.

I'm Jack, from Australia, and have been riding trials for about 6 years. Over that time I've ridden both mod and stock. Started with mod, went to stock and recently moved back to mod because I feel it suits me better.

I plan to come to koxx days in March, which is the main reason I've joined the forum finaly. Hopefully I can meet some people of here, and find out more details about how to travel to the event etc.

If anyone wants to have a look at my riding, check out http://www.vimeo.com/2529117 Its a video from a recent local comp. Otherwise have a look at www.expressivebikes.com for other local videos (and a blatant plug for the site :P).

Cheers

Jack

Hi people im Tom kidson, ive been riding trials for bout 6 months now and im really enjoying it, I live in a small town called Colyon which is in devon, there is only a few riding spots here most of them pretty crap. My bike is kinda Mod and kinda stock, Its a diamond back tekiya 26" with magura hs33 on both back and front :) and i have put a new rear wheel on it.

Chears

Tom. :D

Edited by KiDsOn15

Hi i am jordan hunt i originally come from Barrow in furness but mover away and moved to Torpoint i am 16 and into dirtjumpin i just like to come by and have a chat and show off my light as hell bike :P i wish i can come to some meet and see all ur bikes and let u ride myne even know its not a trials bike bu hey

How come's you didn't ask Onza Boy27 for more info ay ay?

Cmon' stop hiding it now Craig. ;)

I know what yer up too. :P

Cos he called me gay on MSN, and i looked at last post on the list at the time, then scrolled up, and saw that. :).

Ok, ill stop hiding it, SamF, I Love You :wub::- .