New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

hi my names Alex! i started a couple of months back...started with a 02 t-bird or sumin like that and now im buying a t-mag =D. i ride in north wales...i actually live in llanfairfechan if anyone would be interested?

Hello my names lewis, Used to have an account n here but got suspened and Moderator took my posting rights away so i thought i would make a fresh new start and no daft things on the forum, Im 15 yr old, And i ride a Grey Zona Zip, Only been riding couple of month's now and ive took of already getting in to it.

Cheers Lewis :closedeyes:

Hi I'm Ken, been riding trials for 5-6 years and now stopped riding as often as before for almost a year...

I feel my bike Planet X Pitbull has gained some weight recently... :P

Now I spend more time behind my camera taking photos.

Check out some of my riding photos when you have time;

http://flickr.com/photos/kentsuda/sets/72157606835043799/

Hopefully once I get validated, I'll post some more photos from the

London gathering on 1st March 09!

Thanks,

Ken Tsuda

www.flickr.com/photos/kentsuda

Hi there!

My name is Shy D. and I'm the most furious moder of biketrials.ru forum. :rolleyes: As far as I can see I've spent three years with you guys :). Just read only, but I'll try to post from time to time...

Hello, I am from China, my English name is Jack. I want to get more friends who love bikes.

I am also selling the complete bikes and bicycle parts.

If you like you may contact with me, my msn: cindy030207@live.cn.

Our Chines products may be more cheap while in good quality!

Hi, I'm Marcus. 43 years young. Yeah, I know I'm a bit late starting. (better late than never) Live in the Forest of dean which is a great place to be if you cycle. Been mountain biking for a few years now but have to say my balance is RUBBISH. Thought I'd jump on a trials bike to try and improve things a bit. Right............. how do I start????????????? :S:blink:

Hi, I'm Marcus. 43 years young. Yeah, I know I'm a bit late starting. (better late than never) Live in the Forest of dean which is a great place to be if you cycle. Been mountain biking for a few years now but have to say my balance is RUBBISH. Thought I'd jump on a trials bike to try and improve things a bit. Right............. how do I start????????????? :S:blink:

Just get out on the mountainbike and play! (unless you have a trials bike)

Start with the basics of balance, then you can progress through to hops and other things (Y)

Look on Trashzen for help and ideas, brilliant site!

Oh and don't worry about the age, there's guys older than you on here!

Just get out on the mountainbike and play! (unless you have a trials bike)

Start with the basics of balance, then you can progress through to hops and other things (Y)

Look on Trashzen for help and ideas, brilliant site!

Oh and don't worry about the age, there's guys older than you on here!

Cheers for the advice marvin. I'm looking to get my first trials bike soon. Think I might just put some flatties on the mountain bike for now and go have a play.

Hi all!

I'm Kieran and i live in Nottingham. I currently ride a 08 Echo Lite. I have been into truals since i was around 14, I did it solid untill i was 17, then I got myself a car and gave up. After a few months of painting my new house i decieded to buy myself a new bike and get back into things.

I hope to see some of you off here riding around the Nottingham area.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Kieran

Edited by kieran9990

Hello im new :)

i love riding but i don't have a trials bike. I am looking for one for around £200-£300 if anyone wants to sell. PLEASE tell me :)

£420 and you'll have a really nice bike.

Hey, im Jake Mayor known as "Jakerz"

New, and intrested in trails. Currently only riding a mountain bike, but everyone has to start somewhere!

Really intrested in trails seen a few friends doing it in and Plymouth and Liskeard. Shout out to "Matt Pengelly and Rob Davis" Both Experianced riders.

My hobies are: windsurfing, snooker, iceskating, cricket, creating music and also listening to decent tunes, and soon hopefully TRIALS!

And a Big thankyou to "samsinglehurst" (Sam) for recomending me to these fourms.

Cheers Jakez

hi, am Gary "gage-mann" i've been riding for over 2 years now and since then have gone from mod to stock so i ride a 2007 long czar stock.

i live in barrow-in-furness and love to trials, am also thinking of bmxing when i get some more money.

my intrest's are: trialsing, bmxing, running, friend's, video's.

i look forward to my future on the forum :D

Gary

hey guys im shaun at present i ride a saracen mad 2.six used to ride 3 years ago, but i come off my bike doing a stupid gap and trashed my knee, got a new one now lol, now im back i want to get to know the 'new school' trials riders go out and have a laugh, i live in eastleigh (do not come here to ride its not great) i normally ride southampton, portsmouth winchester ect.

me and my mates from eastleigh have a thing going where we ride somewhere every thursday anyone is welcome just drop us a line at pone_opatune@hotmail.co.uk

cheers shaun

Hi, I'm Dan.

Nearly 44 (does that make me the oldest grandpa member on the forum?). Just come back to motorcycle trials after 10 years away (my son is now 10!!).

Been kite buggying for the last couple of years, but wanted to get back on a bike again. Need something to practice balance and build core strength on, as I can't ride the Sherco between trials. Also hoping to get my son interested in cycle trials as he's not into the motorbike version at present but loves his Trek cycle.

Still looking for a bike, but need something reasonably big, as I'm 6'2" and the wrong side of 16 stone. Will anything stand up to that kind of abuse??

Adam at Tartybikes suggested I need a long 26", so anyone selling similar please let me know (as I can't post on the for sale section yet!!). All expert opinions and advice welcome, ie what should I be looking for for around £250?

Cheers,

Dan.

Hi, I'm Dan.

Nearly 44 (does that make me the oldest grandpa member on the forum?). Just come back to motorcycle trials after 10 years away (my son is now 10!!).

Been kite buggying for the last couple of years, but wanted to get back on a bike again. Need something to practice balance and build core strength on, as I can't ride the Sherco between trials. Also hoping to get my son interested in cycle trials as he's not into the motorbike version at present but loves his Trek cycle.

Still looking for a bike, but need something reasonably big, as I'm 6'2" and the wrong side of 16 stone. Will anything stand up to that kind of abuse??

Adam at Tartybikes suggested I need a long 26", so anyone selling similar please let me know (as I can't post on the for sale section yet!!). All expert opinions and advice welcome, ie what should I be looking for for around £250?

Cheers,

Dan.

if you are looking for something to take abuse i would recomend that you look in to buying something from dengura eg echo zoo gu ect or another option would be a koxx marc vinco get any of them in the long version and it would be right up your street, and if you are 6' 2'' try and get something at least 1080mm long

if you are looking for something to take abuse i would recomend that you look in to buying something from dengura eg echo zoo gu ect or another option would be a koxx marc vinco get any of them in the long version and it would be right up your street, and if you are 6' 2'' try and get something at least 1080mm long

Thanks Shaun,

Are echo, zoo and GU all the same make then?

Hey, im Euan, 23 from Leicester

thinking about getting a new ride this summer, used to ride trials years ago and then bmxed.

looking at specialized p2 cromo or something jumpy from kona , as well as watching bikes on ebay.

does anyone still ride in Leicester?

Hi, I'm Matt 19 from Hull, East Yorkshire

I haven't been riding for very long, and no trials at all... yet!

Started biking to incorporate with fitness to join the Royal Marines and trials looks really appealing, seen a few people around Hull doing trials and I gotta say I can't wait to start.

well.. if my girlfriend doesn't stop me getting out every weekend that is!

Thanks, Matt