New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi im carl

I ride in Lincoln iv currently got a cheap X-rated bike but looking for a proper trials bike.

I have a Polo GT Show car built myself and i try to go to as many car shows as i can

I also enjoy sailing.

Hi all. I've already made a couple of posts but haven't posted here so I though it's about time I did.

Im Simon, 19, from Stamford, Lincs.

Just started riding trials and I'm already loving it :)

Other hobbies are Football and Cricket.

Currently studying Construction Management at college, hoping to find work soon.

Anyways, that's me!

Look forward to meeting and riding with some of you when I get a bit better :D

Wow, didn't see this thread. Hello, I've made my first couple of post's on Trials forum so might as well introduce myself. My name is Paul and I have been riding trials for around 3-4 months now, I ride a Phase 1.2 which I got from TartyBikes, it's all standard except for the single speed conversion. I think I'm getting good at trials as I picked up the basic quite quickly and can now do some more advanced moves like gaps and the little side hop here and there. Hope to get to know you all, Paul

Hey all, Finally got myself another mod after a long time, Bought one when i was about 18 and really got into it but cars and surfing soon took over but now im back. I had the basics down but its nearly all gone again which kind of sucks but thats part of it i guess?

Anyway a bit about myself and my bike

Will from Ashford in Kent, 22, Heavily into vw's and run my own site, surf a whole bunch if theres waves or i have money for trips down south, need to practise my skills again before any of you guys can see me ride though.

Hopefully be able to hook up with some local folks and get back into this for the flat days of no waves.

I have just purchased n onza Rip as thats all i could afford and suits me just fine for now, possibly uprgarde in the future or get something else, we shall see

See you all around, Will

Hey all, Finally got myself another mod after a long time, Bought one when i was about 18 and really got into it but cars and surfing soon took over but now im back. I had the basics down but its nearly all gone again which kind of sucks but thats part of it i guess?

Anyway a bit about myself and my bike

Will from Ashford in Kent, 22, Heavily into vw's and run my own site, surf a whole bunch if theres waves or i have money for trips down south, need to practise my skills again before any of you guys can see me ride though.

Hopefully be able to hook up with some local folks and get back into this for the flat days of no waves.

I have just purchased n onza Rip as thats all i could afford and suits me just fine for now, possibly uprgarde in the future or get something else, we shall see

See you all around, Will

Hey there Will, welcome to the forum :)

Good choice on bike, should be fine as a sort of ..secondary beginner's bike haha.

Nice site you got there too, VW's are the sex ;)

James.

Hai, i'm Steve

I got my trials bike today (17th June 2009), i have a Onza Blade standard spec :)

I'm 17 and from Burton-on-Trent which is not too far from Derby

I look forward to my good friend Smurf getting his new bike so we can learn stuffs and have fun :D

Hi there, Im Smurf (Stevies friend^^ :D) and i live in Burton Upon Trent.

I have ordered a onza rip which i should have by the end of the week.

I have only just started riding trials and am still learning the basics at the moment, so i will be practicing lots :)

hey guys im aaon and i ride an onza t-mag which is pretty knackered atm even though i have only been riding since new years day (it was a second hand frame with all second hand pats... except my wheels which i love!)

i live in dunstable and im a lifeguard at a few leisure centres dotted about all near me, i mainly ride around dunstable but as its a bit rough and smelly (chav infestation) i try to get around differnt places as much as possible and have just started going to harpenden as often as i can :)

(hold your applause i know im good)

Hi, i'm Ash

I have been riding bikes for years now, and have been into dirt jumping and a bit of street for the last year or so. I don't have a trials bike as of yet but i am looking to get one in the near future (saving at the moment). This sport has apealed to me for a long time now and i am geting bored of riding a long way to jumps where there are only a few to do so i feel that it is time for a change.

I have attempted trials on my jump bike that's a hefty beast that weighs about 30lb and can do bits and bobs but i find it way to heavy to throw arround in the way i'd like to be able to. I live in Stroud (Gloucestershire) and would love to ride the area with a diferent perspective and style. I hope that i can learn and get some good advise from this forum as well as meeting new people as what i have seen so far from an hour or so of surfing is fantastic!

Ash.

Edited by ashk16

Hey there Will, welcome to the forum :)

Good choice on bike, should be fine as a sort of ..secondary beginner's bike haha.

Nice site you got there too, VW's are the sex ;)

James.

cheers buddy, the bike rides nice and seems fairly well specced, what do you mean secondary? Its all I could afford at the minute and will do me fine.

Vw's are cool and thanks for the props on the site.

Hi I am new to this website.

My name is Rab and I live near Market Drayton in shropshire. I currently ride an echo hifi and am just getting back into biketrials after being out for a few years. My first bike was a Monty x-hydra which i travelled all the way to the factory in Barcelona to buy. Once i had smashed that I built up a pashley 26mhz which i never got a real chance to ride due to joining the army, I recently sold the frame and now I have my Echo hifi which made me realise just how great the sport is. I started of in motorcycle trials which i still do most weekends, but i find that biketrials is alot more technical and involved so I am loving biketrials at the minute. My main reason for joining the forum is to find riders in my area as I am sure you can all sympathise with it is boring riding on your own. I look forward to talking in the forums and sharing experiance and tips with you all.

cheers

Rab

My name is Josh Carr. I reside in Colorado Springs Colorado, and have been riding for 8 years. Currently a wrench at a local pro shop, and studying welding at Community College and apprenticing with my longtime friend as a framebuilder. I'm mid level expert class and 32 years of age. Bike pics :blink:P5150075.jpg

P5150076.jpg

Riding terrain :oP5170075.jpg

P5170024.jpg

looks like good moto trials area afrobot.

My official intro;

Hi, My name is John Rydel and i live near La Pine Oregon. I am 17 years old. I have had a trials bicycle for about 5 years now but never had a chance to ride with anyone, untill this July. I have ridden moto trials for quite a few years starting out on an old 1983 Fantic 240 Pro than i got the bike that i have now, a 2002 Gas Gas TXT 280 Pro. I ride a 1998 or 1999 Monty 221 Cesar Canas Replica bike.

i work at a local bike shop for this summer then its off the college for me.

many of my friends nicknamed me "Redneck" because of where i live in relation of distance from town and that i like things that go boom! And probably because i try to rally my pickup truck. :P

heres a pic of my bikes.

0619091117-00.jpg

pictures224-1.jpg

Hey , Im luke, most know me as cocky

Im 18 years young / lockmith from up north / ride mod- onza ice for the time being hope fully sorted out a new deal for 2010 so ill be on a zhi z3 :)

ride for, trialparts - darkcomponent's

Just on here to share my opinion's and meet new people :)

hope to hear from you all soon

Hi im Tom ive been rinding for about a week now i ride a 2005 onza t-bird i think its perfect to get you on your way. I am 15 years old and live in keighley, since ive had my bike ive bin riding every day and im loving it my friend are teaching me sum basic stuff witch im just getting the hang of so thats me bye :D

Hey my name is themis and i'm 15...i've been riding for about a month now and i ride my bike almost every day since i got it!I ride an onza Bird 09 mod bike with a rear red echo SL rim....i ride around athens as this is the area where i leave...unfortunately there aren't any riders in greece,as the only riders are me and a guy from a town called xanthi,a 10 hour trip from where i leave!!!also there arent any bike shops in greece that sell accesories for bike trials...My other hobbies are Aggressive inline and snowboarding.... ^_^

Hey all,

My name is Josh and I am 17 and from Nottingham, I bought a old base TA 26 with Onza forks, Echo rim, GT hadly hub and rear Maggie off one of my friends for £40 :D after seeing them ride. I picked up the bike yesterday and have been out riding with them tonight and what a blast it is! Basically all I want to do is have fun and improve, Any Info about my bike or Tricks/tips from you guys would be much appreciated as I am a total beginner!

Anyway Just wanted to Introduce myself and hopefully get to know some people from the forum.

Cheers Josh

Hello, my name is Eli I am from Hatfield Wisconsin 50 winter 5000 summer they say, I actually haven't even gotten my bike yet its on its way from Peru. I am 36 years old and have skateboarded since late 88 and used to bmx as a kid so ive always enjoyed extreme sports, I really like the style of trial riding and actually never heard of it until I saw the Danny mac video. I got super stoked and really wanted to start and learn so here I am, I have done a lot of searching on the net about trial bikes and I am still learning, cant wait to start and get hurt too, I've heard Ill get hurt a lot. Thanks a lot..

Guest itstroy08

hi im troy, just worked this site out lol

im 17 , live in burton, mainly ride trials with paul

love my music, jungle all the way,

i have two bikes

1-onza t-master wich neeeds new part, so please contact me if your selling any

2-a dirt-jumper, fully custom, wish i had spent more money on the trials bike :(

if your ever riding in burton give me a ring or somthing and ill come foor a ride =]

pm me for my number helloitstroy@hotmail.co.uk or msn/wlm