New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi D.C., good to see some more OTN people comming over. I cant believe how much life sucks when you lose your main trials forum.

Yes it is crappy when a site gets crashed that bad. I have many forums to go to but the bicycle guys seem to be more mature and open minded than the moto ones here in Canada. All we have here is that everyone thinks they are the best and smartest and everyone has to do as they say. Too much whining and bickering in Canada. Otn is the open minded site, PB is local and T-F is always been more of the "gentleman trials" forum. I had an account a few years ago but it is not here anymore.

Edited by Damn Canadian

Heyy

My names Grant Butler,

I am a motocrosser, ridden motocross for 6 years now. Contesting bymx and banbury and various other events in 2010.

Have some sponsors which include baltech motorcycles, Pm designs, LKP motocross graphics, and a few other minor sponsors.

I work at berkshire cycles co as a bicycle technician, have ridden trials for just over a year now, and decided to use my know how to build myself my echo pure 26 short custom.

I live in Berkshire in the READING area and would love to get out and ride with some other locals.

Cheers :turned:

Echo pure 26

Hi my name is Jason and I am 38 and I live in Canada. I ride mod and moto trials and both my kids now ride mod (7 and 10). I have 6 mods in the garage so when my son's have friends over they can also ride. I also help out the unfortunate kids around the area by either letting them ride the bikes or I rebuild their bikes so they won't break anytime soon.

Very generous, Have a vote (Y)

hi everybody

I'm new to the forum and need some help to become a "real" forum member. I've heard that I need some votes or something..

Btw I'm from switzerland, riding a atomz premier stock. I have just started to ride trials again after a longer break. I used to ride mod a couple of years ago, but now I'm on 26" and I'm loving it! :)

greetings flatpro

Hi there I'm Rhys, 21yrs from Cardiff. I've recently started riding again after taking a 2 year break. I honestly don't know why my friends and I stopped and now we're riding again it's even harder to think why. I've been to the 'west wales bike trials' barn in Carmarthen twice now and have seen a huge improvement in my riding. I live in Barry, so it's a long drive but well worth it, especially if u ride all day. Google it if you fancy going..

Anyway, that's me. Could someone please vote me so i can become a full member, only need 5 validation votes!!

Many thanks.

Edited by robotrhys

Hi all,

first of all happy new year,

I'm Mark this forum is all new to me, but I guess trials isn't I've been practising Trials for a few years, no and off since 2006, had a few different 26" bikes from old school Pashely's to stock bikes, kind of prefer a seat on an old school type bike these days for a more street feel and getting down by incorporating the old sit down wheelies etc into a line or sit down manuals, I started trials back in 2006 just for fun and messing about trying to increase control and handling of a bike for use in other areas like cross country, but quickly got hooked. I've trashed a fair few bikes in the few years and learnt from mistakes but the reason I'm here is you never know when another problem is around the corner that someone else can offer advise on. So I guess I need the five votes to get me into the forums were I can get help or give help if I can.

Edited by japslap

Hello,

I'm Craig. I don't know how this is going to do but there seems to be lots of "Hi I'm new" thread's around here.

I think that we should have one big thread for it... So here it is. The "introduce yourself" Thread.

It's simple. If you're new then come here and say hi, introduce yourself to everybody... I'm sure everybody will be happy to see you here. It just saves space from having to make more and more threads about the same thing every other day for the older members just to say, "Hey welcome to the forum." It kinder gets boring!

It's simple and easy to do, e.g.

Hey I'm Craig, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf, Fishing, Ice skating, Cricket and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say :P.

Thanks Craig.

That's all you need to do.

Have you noticed...?

No spelling mistakes,

Good use of punctuation,

Good grammar,

No swearing

And followed these rules:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

It's simple as that. So instead of all you new members making new threads then post it all in one Thread. It's so much easier!

Thanks Craig :).

i ride around rainham aswell i live in Sittingbourne but i am in rainham alot so we should meet up for a ride! :)

Hello im Neil from fortwilliam i jst turned 16 on hogmany, started riding last summer at the end of the holidays and am addicted to it :L i jst got a new onza comp 09 for xmas and am going out on it everyday (when i have it, the back brake caused sum trouble so its getting fixed for a week ) looking forward to the warm weather :P and getin my bike back :S

Hi, I'm Lee, 23 years old, not been riding for long, currently riding an adamant A1 but just bought an echo control so will be arriving soon. I have also been doing downhill for a long while and also XC. I am cycling from john 'o' groats to lands end with my old man in august for charity - Help for Heroes so should be challenging.

Thanks,

Hello my name is Dean i am currently getting a new bike but i live in plymouth and have ridden for about 3 years, when i get a new bike will be getting back into trials and having loads more fun.

My other hobbies are:

Females :P playing, pool, golf, football every now and again and going out on the drink.

Have used this site for a long time then gave up on it never got validated i'm not to sure why though lol .

Happy riding : Onza wannabe. :P

Edited by onza wanabe

hi all, happy new year!

I'm bill, I found out about this forum from a couple of mates they were talking about it so I thought I'd give it a go!

I've just started back trials riding again ..... I broke my back a couple of years ago, it's kept me away from my passion of trials! Since the then Id been stuck in the watching dvd's like....the famous tricks and stunts with Martin Ashton and Martin Hawyes and not forgettin the ledgend himself Hans Rey, and been watching Ryan Leech Manafesto...Ryan is amazing on the railway tracks,... It's a must watch for anyone that's got a burning passion for trials.

I've been reading mbuk magazine for years, well all for the two pages in the trials section anyway, they need to sort that out!!!!!

This is the year of opportunity for me the long wait is finaly over ye haa! And I'm now out practicing again it's like an adrenalin rush flowing through my vain's being back on a bike

Aww just missed out on reply 1000 <_< Anyway..

Hi im Tom, i just got into trials after a long time riding XC and BMX which i will continue to do, still waiting for my first real trials bike, should be soon though. :D I also enjoy mountain biking excessively, swimming (for my local club) and restoring my grandads 1968 Volkswagen Beetle with him, man i wish i could drive ^_^

Thanks

Tom