New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Got registered few days ago and wanted to say Hello to everyone! Actually Im trying to put myself back into the Bike Trial business again:]. Im from Poland but living in Uk since 2007. Used to do trial for 3-4 years but had a massive 3 years long break because of my moving to Uk obviously. So now Im looking to get new bike and start from beginning... Hopefully not so painful as it was for the first time:].

Matt

Well hello there chaps, im from Newcastle :D but living in Oxford <_< . Getting back into Trials after sadly quiting in 2001 to dabble in downhill, rode trials for about 6 years. Just bought a Zoo Pitbull and had it resprayed white its all ready to go except im waiting for my maggies to arrive, in white of course. As ive been away from trials for a wee while it will be great to get some advise on what parts are hot and what are not. God I feel like one of those plebs indroducing myself on blind date. Chow for now.

Edited by NewRockCowboy

Hello ,

My name is davie , I'm 29 years old , i live in Nottingham with my wife and 2 children.

I have been in to my bikes for a long time , I've gone from BMX to Trials from Trials to Downhill.

As of this moment i own a 2007 DMR .

My wife just gave birth 5 days ago to our 2ND child , so I'm quite pleased at the moment.

I had me a rough child hood , raised by myself (and the wolfs) but i got there in the end , it taught me allot.

I'm a easy going guy i don't get pissed off or angry ask my wife 10 years and she is sick of arguing with her self .

I believe every one deserves a 2ND chance but also believe they should not blow it.

I have no religious background but i don't judge people who have and don't mind others beliefs.

Just as a hobby i took up photoshop 4 years ago i have progressed quite a bit , feel free to ask for a siggy.

Well thats me guys hope i can help in some way and i hope to learn from you guys .

I have a hungry baby screaming blue murder !!! :D

Hi I am Michael I am 16 years old I ride a ko km2 mod but still has a black mumba frame what i am not using but might build up so i can have 2 bikes and, I also live in Consett likes to ride Newcastle but loves Sheffield because its the best place i have ever rid. (Y)

Edited by Michael Nixon

Hi there, Names Theo. (kinda obvious haha!) 16 years old

Been riding trials since summer 09 and have come on pretty well. I reckon a good few years mountain biking experiance is behind me was the reason for that :) anyone agree or am I a natural? haha I wish.

Im riding a onza comp now, just upgraded from a onza t-bird, the change improved my skill loadas!

Im also in to gaming, climbing, downhill and stuff like that :)

It would be nice to get to know some trials riders in my area since im always riding alone, thats it I guess! :)

sorry for the spelling if there is any mistakes, I cant find the spellchecker, any help? thanks!

im scott

i race downhill in the uk and im going to be getting back into trials to keep me entertained in between races.

i need a hs33 rear bike to get the bike working but until im valiated or whatever it said i cant post much on here.........

i work closely with cls and i can tell you now, his new proto bike is mint. wait till you see one in the flesh.....youll see what i mean.

im very tired and i want to go to ........oh dear, are lass has brought me a beer. looks like im up for another 30mins.

i like this forum with its clean lok and layout, much different from the dh forums i use.

well enjoy reading this and well.......get out on the bike and push yourself that bit more.

Hi, my name is jack and i am 17. I don't have a trials bike at the moment but am in the middle of buying one from ebay. My background is in bmx, xc, track (velodrome) racing and i have also dabbled in DH. I have always wanted to try trials riding, but never really got round to it. I live in Bromsgrove which is about half an hour from Birmingham, and would like to meet other riders and make some new friends, as well as progressing on my bike.

Hi guys im Ash from Kings Lynn im 27 now getting into Trials come from Time Trials and Cyclo Cross, i have had enough of those to be honest been doing it 15 years and is taking up to much time so thought i would try Trials.

Im in the middle of building an Echo Urban bike with Echo components hopefully it will last me for a while until i get better anyway just saying hi.

Cheers Ash

Hey I'm Brian, I'm new to the forum and I ride a mostly 26 inch trials bikes and have a BMX as well.

I've been doing Trials for about quite a few years and I'm still lovin' it. I live in Japan and there are good riding spots but compared to

other places it seems too cramped for space so there are less parks, less random rocks, rails and ledges around town than compared to other countries. To

get to the good spots you need a car.

Hey guys new to this Forum used to ride trail before it got all super Extreame man the tast of ride again is fowin throug my blood not looking to ride trials agian thoough maybe frow ina lil bit of street but really looking to ride 24" jump ! so maybe i in the wrong forum but i couldnt find any other ones lol bit slow from bashing my head before form not wearing helmets lol ! .

really looking for some help on puttin together a good bike i looking for a DMR Transition 24" and from there i need help what to frow in it ! kinda get an idea from the bike sites ! but extra help would be cool !!

also where i can ride im so new to this again haha mayeb direct me to the right sites so on so on !

Hi, My name is Chris im 32 have been riding ever since I was a kid.

Love all things 2 wheeled.

I have an Orange 5 a Single Speed On-One inbred and my misses just bought me a Mad 1.3.

Ive been out practicing in the evenings, I can get it on the back wheel and have managed 5 hops on the same spot. Just about to upgrade rear V brake with a Mag Hs33 so im hoping I'll have more confidence in the rear while Im hoping.

Other interests include Motorbikes, wakeboarding, snowboarding, climbing, trips to wales either mtb or mountain climbing, Wing Chun and anything else thats outdoors and dangerous.

I ride in Surrey so if anyone wants to hook up (be nice if your still learning so we can learn together) Pm me

Hey, im george. i have been riding for about a year, but have only recently got a decent bike.

i live in devon and ride a 20" megamo

joined the forum to give and recieve advice and hopefully find some people localy who ride in my area!

:)

thanks

Hi, I´m Andre and joined this forum to get more info on bicycle trials. I wanted to ride motorcycle trials, but I don´t have the time and money to finish the motorbike I´ve been building and now I moved away to a bigger city, so I thought I´d give it a try on the bicycle. I have riddent a Gasgas Txt and I just love how it felt but I think bicycles could be as much fun... I haven´t got a bike yet, but am looking for a second hand one. The problem is, that I´m from Estonia and I don´t know if they have this much uesed bikes here, so I think i have to settle with one from ebay. Maybe a24" would be great, but a 20" should be better for a beginner ?

Andre

(Ps! Can´t find the Spell Checker... ? :ermm: )

I'm crap at introductions!

I'm Liam, 20 from Macclesfield, Cheshire

Been riding trials for a few years but the bike's not seen any action for about a year, I just don't get time these days with work and such.

SO 2010 I'm gonna make an effort to get back out there and fall on me arse!

Hi, I´m Andre and joined this forum to get more info on bicycle trials. I wanted to ride motorcycle trials, but I don´t have the time and money to finish the motorbike I´ve been building and now I moved away to a bigger city, so I thought I´d give it a try on the bicycle. I have riddent a Gasgas Txt and I just love how it felt but I think bicycles could be as much fun... I haven´t got a bike yet, but am looking for a second hand one. The problem is, that I´m from Estonia and I don´t know if they have this much uesed bikes here, so I think i have to settle with one from ebay. Maybe a24" would be great, but a 20" should be better for a beginner ?

Andre

(Ps! Can´t find the Spell Checker... ? :ermm: )

Get firefox ;)

Hi, I'm Billy, new to the forum and I ride a few different bikes. My trials bike is a Curtis T1.

I have been riding bikes since I was a kid, mainly around Kent ways where I live. Have been into a bit of DH, street and trials. I tend to go through phases.

My other hobbies are motorsport and golf...

hi im zac im 14 live in devon and ride a onza t lite

i have been riding since aprill but have had brake problems ever since , ive learnt to pedal kick and am just starting on side hops. im not sure weather my bikes stable enough to take another 6 ft dop as ive already snapped a chain tug and a wheel bolt. tommorow i will upload a picture of what i ride and give a full spec

I have just bought a 05 monty 221 ti frame which i am curently respraying , its going well i have decided on a balck/chrome fade but still need to do a few layers of black, i will upload pictures as soon as its finished.

hoping to be able to post on otehr forums soon

oh and sorry if i spelt something wrong i just cant find the spell check

cheers zac

Edited by moreton rider

Hi, I'm Billy, new to the forum and I ride a few different bikes. My trials bike is a Curtis T1.

I have been riding bikes since I was a kid, mainly around Kent ways where I live. Have been into a bit of DH, street and trials. I tend to go through phases.

My other hobbies are motorsport and golf...

Hi I joined up a couple of days ago but still can't post in other parts of the forum. How long will this take?

Thanks

Billy

Hi, I'm Martin.

I used to ride trials when I was about 14/15. I'm now 25 and i'm just getting back into it.

I'm currently in the process of building a bike, mainly finding old bits in the shed and scouring the internet for cheap bits (that's how I came accross the forum).

My set up so far is an Azonic DS-1, with Cannondale Fatty R forks, Magura Louise Disc's, Middleburn RS7 cranks, Hope Bulb hubs on Mavic rims, Azonic bars and IRC tyres. Still in need of a stem and a few other bits until I can get out again. My rig is going to be a bit more old school to what i've seen pictures of on here, but hopefully over time (and as I get a bit better!) i'll start upgrading!

Thanks for reading!