New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

I'm not sad one bit but looking forward to this. I'm 39 and completely new to trials. I'm just happy I'm not 59!!

Don't worry i'd still be riding these at 59, sod the young 'uns, I'm one of these that'll be zooming down the road on his kids Razor scooter with teenagers looking at me as if I've got cells missing!!

Don't worry i'd still be riding these at 59, sod the young 'uns, I'm one of these that'll be zooming down the road on his kids Razor scooter with teenagers looking at me as if I've got cells missing!!

Hahaha! We were once dumb teenagers laughing at some old coot doing something we thought he shouldn't.

I'm sure you'd still be able to ride at 59 albeit less killer moves. But learning to ride trials at 59 is something else all together and so I'm glad I'm not there yet.

Guest MBTlover520

hello, my name is Jan, I am 21 and from Czech Republic. I ride 26" Koxx Hydroxx. I like music, girls and freestyle skiing. For the better introducing of myself could be my first video edit from my indoor hall (R.I.P.) here´s the link:

Have a nice day...

hi, Jan,i'm jasmine.i have watched your video ,but i don't know what kind of your job?can you explan it for me,if you don't mind.

Hahaha! We were once dumb teenagers laughing at some old coot doing something we thought he shouldn't.

I'm sure you'd still be able to ride at 59 albeit less killer moves. But learning to ride trials at 59 is something else all together and so I'm glad I'm not there yet.

Too true, all I can say is 'I might be 32, looking 40, but I'm feeling 20 again.

Hey Guys I'm Dale, and I'm a alcoholic. ha ha sorry wrong forum.

I'm trying to work this forum thing out so please stay with me.

currently i don't have a bike however i am looking for one. which is why I'm here doing this.

from the Worcestershire area and friends tell me the malverns and cannock are great spots to try and kill myself.

if you have any good suggestions please hit me back on this thread.

cheers Dale

Hey Guys I'm Dale, and I'm a alcoholic. ha ha sorry wrong forum.

I'm trying to work this forum thing out so please stay with me.

currently i don't have a bike however i am looking for one. which is why I'm here doing this.

from the Worcestershire area and friends tell me the malverns and cannock are great spots to try and kill myself.

if you have any good suggestions please hit me back on this thread.

cheers Dale

I read that as, if you have any good suggestions, please hit me on the back of the head :D :D

Haha. Welcome buddy :)

Hey everyone! I'll be quick,

Chris, 17, Doncaster, been riding trials for around 3 weeks so I'm still fairly new to it. Making good progress though!

One of those full member activation votey thingies would be nice too!

Cheers.

Hey All, I'm Darren, 21, from the Isle of Wight

I'ne been riding non-trials stuff (DJ/FR/DH) for about 8 years now on and off and thought it would be a good progression to start trials too!

I currently ride a specced-up kona howler as my do-all mountain bike, and a trek roadie for fitness, but i've always been easily impressed when it comes to watching people riding trials. So, i'll be building up a stock in the near future from all my left-overs! Just wanted to ask some of you guys what your opinion of the Echo fixed hubs were? i.e to use with a screw on freewheel. As i'm quite tight on my budget i'd be interested to see what the advantages/disadvantages were over say, a hope trials hub?

Any feedback greatly appreciated, and i look forward to posting here in the future :)

Edited by DC_IW

Hi, I'm Morgan, 17 from Cambridge.

I rode for about a 1/2 years in my younger days but haven't since. I'm getting back into trials now that I have more time and loving it. I currently

ride a beat up old onza tee-vee (it's all my money would permit at the time) that I can chuck around while I re-learn the basics. I'm looking

for a new bike but this forum looks like its full of some quality people and a great source of trials information so it shouldn't be hard.

Thanks

Hi im Joe 17 from norwich

Im new to the forum and trials in general but I used to be into dirt jumping but I recently bought a bashed up Da Bomb 20" for cheap off a friend and im starting to like it my other sports are motocross and anything to do with bikes :). off topic im looking to swap a stock for my dirt jump bike if you want details feel free to message me, Thanks.

Hi,

I'm Alex, I'm 17 and i ride a Base TA26

Not the best bike to start on but it'll do.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/alex_michael30/Bike/Photo0014.jpg

Also have a street bike

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/alex_michael30/Bike/090716_141215.jpg

I ride in Swinton, Rotherham and Wath. Some great riders round here so good place to learn :)

Thanks

Alex

Hello,

I'm Juan Manuel. I live in Rosario, Argentina, a big city next to the Paraná river. There are only a few trials riders here and I'm almost the youngest. I'm 15 years old and have been trials riding for 2 years now. I ride a Gu TP 2008 with other Deng's parts (Rockman wheels soon). I use to ride in different spots next to the river but we don't have any rocks and other stuff to practice natural riding. Anyways, Argentina is huge and we sometimes travel alltogether to some places wich are ideal for trials. I also play football, rugby, tennis and I'm a good swimmer. My English still has to be improved a lot so I hope I haven't made many mistakes.

Thanks,

Juan Manuel

Hello ive not started riding yet but my friend who does told me about this website.

my name is patrick and my hobbies are: riding, rugby, football and fishing.

Ive had a look at a few bikes and the other night i settled on 1 in perticular its the onza rip 2010 i just wanted some help in chosing a bike because my friend said i can get a better bike than that on this website but im not a full member yet so i need to become one plzzzzz help

g'day

new bike trials rider from melbourne, australia. have been riding bmx and moto-trials a bit and sports bikes for about 10 years.

currently starting out on a neon conquer stock. great scene in melbourne and lots of cool spots to ride.

Hey I'm Owen, I'm new to the forum and I ride a a bmx.

I've been doing Trials for about 3 months and I love it.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Golf, rugby, and online gaming

Thanks Owen

I hope to become and active and friendly chatter in this forum and cant wait to see all the experience i may be able to learn :)

Hey there everyone! Am from Australia, but now divide my time between London and Berlin (where riding is a MUST!) Have a fixey bike in Berlin, and am looking to get a road bike in London. In Oz I used to ride trails and compete a lot. Will be nice to find out what y'all do!

Hello, im paddy and a few of my friends have trials bikes, they are 2 years older than me though. i just think trials biking is really good and i want to get a bike of my own. im 13 years old and i have a bmx at the moment but i hate the pointless seat :P I think this website is great because it has everything i want to know about my bike and all the people seem realy helpfull :)

Hey

I'm James and I have been interested in riding trials since i watched a few videos of Danny Macaskill on my work experience a year back. I don't ride a proper trials bike, but am hoping to get one later this year. At the moment I am riding a 26" single-speed hack bike which I m trying to attempt some trials on. I joined this website due to the heap of free information available from those without obvious bias towards sponsors and employers.

James

Hello,

I am also a new member here. Been riding trials for about six years

Great videos around here, thanks for the inspiration

without it and trials-uk I wouldn't have been the same person

Cheers from Bulgaria ! B)