New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

heyy

im luke (aka bigamac)

i been on the forum for a month or so now.

posted some topics and finally thought i should post here.

well as i said. im luke. i been riding trials for about 3 months now. i can only pedal hop and pivot front wheel. but i can gap about 3ft if i reli try.

im always up for a good ride but never someone to ride with that can be bothered.

cheers,

luke

hey guys, first thing my names ant and im from norwich and i have got to say secondly i dont think i have ever seen a trials bike rider in norwich since me and my friends started about 6 years ago unfortuantly i had to stop but now im back and hopefully looking to pick it up again so far only im intrested in everyone i know so before i spend lots of money on a bike i want to know whether there are more people in norwich who i can ride and learn from cause if not then its going to be a waste of time and money for me, from norwich near city centre

hey all im new today to this forum and to the world of trials ish... Im patt donovans brother and just been out in japan with him for the worlds. Only just starting to learn trials and grew up watching good ole chainspotting and tricks and stunts oh the days! so big hello to you all!

Hello, My name is Daniel i live in Keighley, West Yorkshire I currently ride a T-Bird I used to have one about 2yrs ago, with some decent parts, sometimes i ride with my freinds i hope to learn more about trials biking throughout the community and get to know people, make some new freinds and generally have some fun on the forums. Some people on the forums seem really cool, But my freind told me people can be fairly harsh if you say the wrong words. So I'll try and stay on the right side of you all. Hopefully i can go on rides with you all. I'm currently learning how to side hop higher. I hope i can learn alot from you people. I hope soon i can reach the other parts of the forums, I'm not really smart about Fixing Bikes but i know a fair bit, So if you message me I'll do my best to try and help you out and explain my answer not just in one sentence like i have seen in the forum i try to write a full explanation hope this is an OK post. just looking to have some fun.

Many Regards

Danny

Hi im Ben McCarten and i ride a Onza T-pro.

I have bought new parts for my bike and these are Echo forks, adamant handlebars, Echo team stem and a KHE collapse chain wich is brilliant.

I enjoy doing trials as i have been doing it for about 7 months. I never thought i would be able to peddle kick but i got there in the end.

Here is my hobbies: Football, Hockey, Table Tennis, X-BOX 360, Riding my bike.

Thanks Craig for letting me introduce my self. :D:D

Hi im Ben McCarten and i ride a Onza T-pro.

I have bought new parts for my bike and these are Echo forks, adamant handlebars, Echo team stem and a KHE collapse chain wich is brilliant.

I enjoy doing trials as i have been doing it for about 7 months. I never thought i would be able to peddle kick but i got there in the end.

Here is my hobbies: Football, Hockey, Table Tennis, X-BOX 360, Riding my bike.

Thanks Craig for letting me introduce my self. :D:D

Almost 100% perfect spelling but...

"wich" Is not spelt like that. Your doing great though Ben, nice one.

FYI it's which.

Thanks, Craig.