New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

You know Tom and Will and all that lot?

Am 17 abd been riding for about a year and a half!

You?

Got msn?

I dow know them lol wher do they ride about cuz thers some chaps at the park in stourbridge it might be them?

And im 15, still at school lol go bak 2 moz its shit.

I hav but it dow work at the moment .

what bike doe you ride, i ride a zoo python 06.

Hey dude =], do i know you? I'm from Stourbridge myself :)

x x

hey :turned: , no dow think so lol but do u hang around mary stevens park cuz i went down before and saw some chaps in the band stand.

:giggle:Hi guys,

im new to this site and also new to trials lol.

Soon ill be getting a zoo pyton bike just like this one zoo_python_test2.jpg

So because im new if anyone wants to be friends on here im happy to add you!!

hey im rob :turned:, im new aswell how much are u paying for your zoo cuz i just brought my zoo python 06 for 400 pound.

And how old are u, im 15 and come from stourbridge. :rolleyes:

Hello Bradders Welcome to The Forums i'll be your friend :lol:

How Long You Been Riding???

Happy Riding =]

Will x

hey im rob i live around stourbridge aswell ive only just started trials and im really shit.

do you hang around by mary stevens park? :rolleyes:

Hey i'm Amelia, i'm not realli tht new, but i don't go on this 2 often! I hav an onza t-mag (bright yellow :S) Don't quite know how long i hav been ridin but however long it has been, i am gradually gettin better the every 2 months i do ride it lol

I'm sure i'll get there 1 day! gd luck 2 all the new people!:)

hey i would like to know where you ride cuz i need some 1 to ride with. :turned:

Hey rob, yeah it was probly us, me and a few others often go to mary stevens park and we usually stay by/in the bandstand.

if you add my msn, tom9911@hotmail.co.uk, i'll tell you when were out and about =]

btw, what school do you go to?

x

hi m8 :P

my addy is rob_eya_chillin@hotmail.com but it ay workin at the moment but ill try.

If u want my number its 07892369350

And i go to thorns, how old are and you what school do you go to if you do lol.

How long have you been trials for?

hi m8 :P

my addy is rob_eya_chillin@hotmail.com but it ay workin at the moment but ill try.

If u want my number its 07892369350

And i go to thorns, how old are and you what school do you go to if you do lol.

How long have you been trials for?

I'm 14, just started year 10 and i go to redhill, but got a few mates at thorns.

I've literally just started trials so cant do anything to be honest, but a few mates of mine are alright and have been doing it a little longer.

xx

I'm 14, just started year 10 and i go to redhill, but got a few mates at thorns.

I've literally just started trials so cant do anything to be honest, but a few mates of mine are alright and have been doing it a little longer.

xx

hi,

mint im crap to lol we will have to meet up some time just text me youve got my number? if you want to ride, any time really will do me if you want.

do you start school to moz?

btw you have a sweet ride how much did that cost you.

hi,

mint im crap to lol we will have to meet up some time just text me youve got my number? if you want to ride, any time really will do me if you want.

do you start school to moz?

btw you have a sweet ride how much did that cost you.

Yeah, to be honest im gonna be at mary stevens all day saturday, i might pop into town though to get some fags :P and im not sure about sunday, might be heading to bristol.

Nah, i started school today, t'wasnt bad at all to be honest. My Adamant cost me £300 inc postage. When we meet up, you have to let me go on your Python, was thinking of getting a python myself :)

x

x

Yeah, to be honest im gonna be at mary stevens all day saturday, i might pop into town though to get some fags :P and im not sure about sunday, might be heading to bristol.

Nah, i started school today, t'wasnt bad at all to be honest. My Adamant cost me £300 inc postage. When we meet up, you have to let me go on your Python, was thinking of getting a python myself :)

x

x

hi

do you come out any time in the week or do you only come out on week ends.

who do you know at my school then?

do you know danny shes got blond hair in quite big built cuz shes in your year if you do wats her second name cuz i carnt remember it lol.

hi

do you come out any time in the week or do you only come out on week ends.

who do you know at my school then?

do you know danny shes got blond hair in quite big built cuz shes in your year if you do wats her second name cuz i carnt remember it lol.

Yeah i usually do but i got arrested in the holidays so not as much, i go to rock cafe on Wednesday nights and Friday nights get drunk (:

I know like Ethan Harrison, Chloe Jones, Tara, Dannii, Adele. i don't really know Danny to be honest.

hey zoo 06 im from stourbridge to man we should meet up and have a ride sometime,

Talk later if you ant add me on msn red-.-flag@hotmail.co.uk

Will x

hey m8

my names rob and im 15 how old are you yh we should but ma msn dow work at the moment soz.

Yeah i usually do but i got arrested in the holidays so not as much, i go to rock cafe on Wednesday nights and Friday nights get drunk (:

I know like Ethan Harrison, Chloe Jones, Tara, Dannii, Adele. i don't really know Danny to be honest.

kool i know adele n ethan thats it really send us a pic of u i might riconise you if you know or hang aroung with them.

Hey im 14 =] um if the weather aint to bad do you want to have a quick ride tomorrow till 6? at marys park?

if so tell me quick i gotta go off soon .

Will x

soz m8 not to moz bu may be some other time n how old are u

kool i know adele n ethan thats it really send us a pic of u i might riconise you if you know or hang aroung with them.

http://www.myspace.com/robox_uvi (:

also yeah im up for a quick ride tomorrow along with will, might have to leave a tad earlier though because i need to take bike home :/

but yeah i'll be up for it.

x