New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi all my name is paul,and im from southam/warwickshire hi to all on the site..

Heya mate,

Welcome to the "wonderful" place that is trials-forum.

:P

Get a pic of your bike up

:D

x

Hi, my name is Joe and im 22 (God I feel old).

Are you actually from tipton, dude?

ANOTHER West Midlander,

:D:D

lol

Heya mate,

Welcome to the "wonderful" place that is trials-forum.

Get a pic of your bike up

x

Are you actually from tipton, dude?

ANOTHER West Midlander,

:D:D

lol

From near to cannock, I dont want to go into the tipton tash thing, its a lonf story.........

Can I post in other sections now or what??????

How long will it usually take to be validated?

Cheers! :) Tian

i am premember 1 year ago, i have more of 60 post and much start topics but not interesting for moderators, if u make interesting topics u will be member fast (Y)

hi, im haz.

i live in eastbourne and i've only been riding for a short amount of time. looking for pep's around the west sussex region to ride with and lear from.

struggling to learn the front wheel bounce technique to get up higher walls. any advice?

Hey I'm will,i just joined the forum and I ride a Onza t-bird 06 not brilliant but it gets me by. :lol:

I've been trialing for about 2 months now and its really growing on me. I ride around stourbridge and mary stevens park but hopfully going to go to birmingham soon and have a ride (Y). I have other hobbies which include xbox 360 =] and rugby.

Hey guys,

Jason, street unicyclist here from Edinburgh. Been involved with Transgression Show/ EHX display team for the past year and a half and that's where most of my trials knowledge comes from. Ridden along side Duncan Shaw, Danny Macaskill and Ben Travis.

Contrary to what may be written on here, I haven't landed on people whilst jumping over them, I did drop my seat on a woman's nose but I'm over that now.

I know a lot of you guys aren't interested in unicycling and consider it to be pathetic in comparison to biking. I also know a few of you will have seen Joe Hodges riding. Even if you don't like it, you have to atleast respect it, he can jump higher, further and ride with more style than a lot of bike riders I know.

I don't ride trials especially but I'm looking to get more into it. I ride street which is similar to skate, bmx and blading street.

Anyway....

Hey guys,

Jason, street unicyclist here from Edinburgh. Been involved with Transgression Show/ EHX display team for the past year and a half and that's where most of my trials knowledge comes from. Ridden along side Duncan Shaw, Danny Macaskill and Ben Travis.

Contrary to what may be written on here, I haven't landed on people whilst jumping over them, I did drop my seat on a woman's nose but I'm over that now.

I know a lot of you guys aren't interested in unicycling and consider it to be pathetic in comparison to biking. I also know a few of you will have seen Joe Hodges riding. Even if you don't like it, you have to atleast respect it, he can jump higher, further and ride with more style than a lot of bike riders I know.

I don't ride trials especially but I'm looking to get more into it. I ride street which is similar to skate, bmx and blading street.

Anyway....

YAY Jason is on the Forum!!!!

Hey I'm will,i just joined the forum and I ride a Onza t-bird 06 not brilliant but it gets me by. :lol:

I've been trialing for about 2 months now and its really growing on me. I ride around stourbridge and mary stevens park but hopfully going to go to birmingham soon and have a ride (Y). I have other hobbies which include xbox 360 =] and rugby.

Saaaaaafe

You one of Tom's mates?

Come to brum on thursdayyyyy,

I'm meeting you lot there,

;) show you what's what.

Lol

Welcome to the forum, mate!

Ben

x

Saaaaaafe

You one of Tom's mates?

Come to brum on thursdayyyyy,

I'm meeting you lot there,

;) show you what's what.

Lol

Welcome to the forum, mate!

Ben

x

Yeah i am one of Tom's mates Thanks for the welcome =]

But im sorry i am not aloud to come into Brum My Dad won't let me i hate it. =[

im trying to persuade him so i'll probably tell you when i can when of if he lets me.

You Got Msn Or anything so i can easily talk to you about it.

Thanks again for the heads up talk soon

Will x

Yeah i am one of Tom's mates Thanks for the welcome =]

But im sorry i am not aloud to come into Brum My Dad won't let me i hate it. =[

im trying to persuade him so i'll probably tell you when i can when of if he lets me.

You Got Msn Or anything so i can easily talk to you about it.

Thanks again for the heads up talk soon

Will x

trialsgenius@hotmail.com

Hey i'm Amelia, i'm not realli tht new, but i don't go on this 2 often! I hav an onza t-mag (bright yellow :S) Don't quite know how long i hav been ridin but however long it has been, i am gradually gettin better the every 2 months i do ride it lol

I'm sure i'll get there 1 day! gd luck 2 all the new people!:)

Hey im Doug from aberdeen, just been told to pop along and have a look from my mate on here "imhereithink", i had a onza t-bird 3 or 4 years ago till i broke the frame lol..... so now i am looking at getting myself a new bike to get back into shape with (put on a touch of weight lol) so the plan is to buy a 2008 onza t-comp then after a few months start to change up a few bits like front wheel and brakes... cheers doug

Hi, im Kevin, from Estonia. I'm 16 and have been riding for about 2,5 years. I have had 3 bikes and now the 4th. First one was Stark TT, then Zoo Python(upgraded after while) and then bought Echo control and now i have BT Raven 8.0. I have had it since march and i really like it. My hobbies are ATV racing, photography and trials.

Some pics:

ATgAAABaG-hVedN7SuF62OMrLttZnD3r8rgmvALs

ATgAAABjhanOmDonB8tSPsRGvDPXwUIb7EMIt-NP

ATgAAADbhbbc9LnPaYJKSfHjnOjrv2NiBG2PJtA8

Kevin

Hi, im Kevin, from Estonia. I'm 16 and have been riding for about 2,5 years. I have had 3 bikes and now the 4th. First one was Stark TT, then Zoo Python(upgraded after while) and then bought Echo control and now i have BT Raven 8.0. I have had it since march and i really like it. My hobbies are ATV racing, photography and trials.

Some pics:

Kevin

hey!

i travel to Tallinn in summer and maybe in kevadjam :D maybe i see u there :P

nice pics (Y)

hello im Thomas, just moved back to the good old highlands of Scotland and on the hunt for a new frame.. possibly and old school orange Zero or a nice pashley.... current ride a fly bikes mosca bmx, craftworks S1 downhill rig and Rocket Fab stage one for all other duties.. and im 22.

also this forum is literally a wealth of knowledge especially when you search the archives! and that BT raven looks tight, like it ;)