i know a lot of people from england

neil t, damon w, denny foster, billocks, danny swilderhurst, etc

my dream is go to england and ride wiht other biker

salutes from chile

sorry for my inglish

i dont speak inglish very well

Hello there

My names will. im 14.

ive already had a bit of expirience with on and off-road with bikes. i do have a couple of bikes myself. i have a yamaha TY80 and a 1957 bsa bantam d3.ive also have ridden such other bikes as my dads bikes-a couple of bultacos, a gas gas and a few others.

other hobbies include of cricket, golf and making airfix models.

so thats me!

thanks for reading

bye

Hi

im Kieran Young (but most people call me kiwi) i ride an echo lite and i ride around the medway area.

Im very social have many friends with the same interests and i ride with them all the time and we all enjoy it.

I have been riding for about 14 months and i am still very interested in the spor

My other interests include: fishing,football and many other things.

thanks, Kieran :D .

I may have introduced myself before, but my name is Adam, I ride in Hull with some superior riders lol. Anyway, I had to post this, well done Danny you badass, you must have massive balls!

n5091986756751575997hy5.jpg

he drop gapped to the second railing btw

Your turn now Damon ;), I'll just watch again haha

I may have introduced myself before, but my name is Adam, I ride in Hull with some superior riders lol. Anyway, I had to post this, well done Danny you badass, you must have massive balls!

n5091986756751575997hy5.jpg

he drop gapped to the second railing btw

Your turn now Damon ;), I'll just watch again haha

Uber balls!

P.S. I'm Tom. I also ride in Hull with some superior riders and Adam :P

hey,

names tobi, im from near oswestry in shropshire. used to ride a megamo 20" a while back, but due to work commitments had to sell cos i didnt have time to use it, looking to get back into it now

BUT...................

i just need a bike, any offers guys?

layzee

Hi everyone, :)

my names Jon - currently living in London, I've been into cycling for many years starting in road, then xc mountain, dirt jump and downhill...but im not happy with my skill level. I've always fancied trials it looks brilliant fun and i would love to get some of the skills trials riders develop. I am living in the city now, so it seems the perfect time to try it.

I'm really looking to increase my core bike skills and bike time..... a lot!

Jon

I dont have a trials bike yet, I'll be looking for some advice on bikes and before buying

Edited by Carter

Hi, Im Tian. Im from China, doing uni in Birmingham. I started riding this summer. and my bike is 07 czar, which i bought in China. I really wanna make some friends when im in England and learn more things from others. By the way, is anyone playing bike trials near Birmingham?

glad to know this forum and be a member:)

Edited by TTian

Hi, Im Tian. Im from China, doing uni in Birmingham. I started riding this summer. and my bike is 07 czar, which i bought in China. I really wanna make some friends when im in England and learn more things from others. By the way, is anyone playing bike trials near Birmingham?

glad to know this forum and be a member:)

Heeeey mate

:)

glad to see we have another Birmingham rider on here!

:D

Do you have MSN?

There's a ride in Birmingham on Sunday the 31st of August.

Come along, make some friends

Ben

Heeeey mate

glad to see we have another Birmingham rider on here!

Do you have MSN?

There's a ride in Birmingham on Sunday the 31st of August.

Come along, make some friends

Ben

thats great! id love to be there, but im not in brum atm, not even England actually.

hey-tianw@hotmail.com this is my msn

XD

Tian

Hi my name is rob and i ride a zoo python 06, been riding for about a month now, i ride around the westmidlands area. i would like to know if any one lives around my area and would like to ride some time cuz none of my mates have trials bikes lol so i have to ride on my own lol. i have many hobbies such as karate, fishing, trials and motocross lol. thanks rob B)

hello,

I'm jack I'm 14 and ride an onza t- pro . I have rode trials for 1 year now and have picked it up very quickly , I can now do 1.8 meter gap jumps! And 9 ft drops !!(if I can figure out how I'll upload my video) I'm always up for a southend ride, as I live close . I can't wate to become a full member so I can hopefully go to London with you guys, Im sure I will enjoy riding ,talking ,advising and being advised on trials - forum as the site has so many great functions .

Jack.

hello all, im no newbie to the site jus opened another account recently as my old one no longer exists.

cant say much bout my self other than i ride a level boss 1065, its in the process of getin few other bits upgraded as most parts are from 2003 till current but still rides good.

got a vid on utube... editing is good thanks 2 a friend of mine, hasnt got some of my more recent stuff but i think u guys will enjoy the manuals :D CHECK IT OUT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R_g-0sghOk

other vid of me and aaron also worth checkin out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G37LwBm7t8

thats pretty much much all i gotta say 4 myself reelie :D

NOTE: make good use of the forum guys, sum good rides and info on here i've used it for few years now and its never let me down.

enjoy :D

Edited by slammin_vinyl

Hi my name is rob and i ride a zoo python 06, been riding for about a month now, i ride around the westmidlands area. i would like to know if any one lives around my area and would like to ride some time cuz none of my mates have trials bikes lol so i have to ride on my own lol. i have many hobbies such as karate, fishing, trials and motocross lol. thanks rob B)

Heyyyya mate,

Welcome to the big bad forum.

:P

Where about in West mids are you from?

Tis great to have another addition to the WM crew(H)

lol

(Y)

x

Hi all,

I'm Gary from South Carolina, USA. Only been practicing trials for about 3 months now.

I'm 38 and old as dirt but have been an avid roadie and mountain biker for about 6 years.

I purchased a used Zhi zm2 after happening across some trials videos on youtube. Been getting out there as much as possible ever since - to my girlfriend's chagrin. I am simply amazed at what a lot of you can do. I look forward to learning as much as possible from these forums so I can hurry on my way to becoming better at this. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone else around here rides trials, so I'm learning what I can solo.

I'm an artist for our town newspaper and also have a great freelance art business. In my free time I produce designs for bike jersies, Tshirts and many other kinds of print media. I use the extra money from this second job to buy lots of bike parts and beer. My other interests include modifying and drag racing my 1972 Dart, cartooning and repairing bicycles of all kinds.

That's probably more than you wanted to know.

-Tappets

Hi Everyone, I can see me being very unpopular on this forum for the simple reason I have no interest in trials riding! :blink: :$ Yeah that's gotta hurt I know, but I am here more to seek advice on the great components your sport has brought, and source information more than anything else.

I am a 44 year old duffer (yeah that old :unsure: ) from East Yorkshire, that has been riding Cycle Speedway since I was 15! The sport really needs a shakeup in terms of components and the way the bikes are set up. That is why I am here! I am also a radio and club dj with my own mobile dj business. I enjoy anything that's dangerous; if it aint dangerous it aint fun! Karting, Cycle Speedway, Motor Speedway, Parachuting, Surfing, White Water Canoeing, Paintball etc I still do em all.

I ride 26 x 1.3/8th rims with a gearing of 32/17 or 33/18 dependent on track size (33/18 is pretty much used by 99% of CS guys).

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/ullvi...040212221-1.jpg

Now my gear calculation table would suggest that 18/9 and 22/12 are equivalent gear ratios.

This is not possible with the conventional set up, which has been used for as long as I can remember; using conventional bmx hubs and white industries freewheels on the rear. The cycle speedway crowd have used the same bike set ups and gear ratios for the last 50 years!

So I am considering a shakeup of my sport by using ZHI or Worldcat crank arms and a ZHI or W.I. 18t or 22t freewheel at the front and a profile hub at the rear with fixed 9t or 12t rear cog. The sports rules don’t say I can't! I may well get laughed at next season, but I am thick skinned, but then again if it works fine I'll be a pioneer! After 30 years I just want to hear that gorgeous clicking sound coming from the bottom bracket area!

Hope I haven't upset too many purists on this forum; I'll get my coat shall I??? :giggle:

Regards to you all

Ullvik

Hi, my name is Joe and im 22 (God I feel old).

I started riding trials when I was 13, I went out and brought tricks and stunts on vhs (Not DVD) and thought, yep, thats me, im the next martin ashton. I stated out on a DMR Trailstar (I still have the bike, but its changed appearence a couple of times). I always wanted a Pashley 26 mhz and one Christmas my dad took me to mclaines cycles in wolverhampton to buy one. They did not have any in stock, but offered me a orange zero at the right money, well, I could not resist being christmas. I already had all the parts to build it all, the best part were the forks which were USE TFI's (If anyone remembers them) and they had the pashley P laser cnc'd in the top, yet my mates had use on top??? I later found out that they were ex-demo ones used by eddie tounge. Anyway they broke, and I had replacement ones, sadly, missing the pashley P. Years later, the orange zero had a make over, the frame got a new powder coat, new orange forks, all chris king parts, hope disks, middle burn cranks, all top spec at the time. It now sits in my garage, unridden after only three weeks of use. The reason, I turned 18, and got myself a new polo, then the riding stoped.......

Since then vw's have been my hobby, im building a vw mk2 golf with a 20v turbo engine with a big turbo, around the 400bhp when its finished. However, Im going back to old skool and im starting to ride again. Ive dusted off the orange and the feelings still there, I fell like im 16 again, pretending im Eddie tounge. But I want a pashley in my life, I know they stoped making them ages ago, but if anyone has one for sale, let me know, just want to live the dream of having my own pashley. My other hobbys are colecting LP's, A tribe called quest, old jazz, anything that Gilles Peterson plays is my cup of tea. Also I have a 1962 Lambretta which is being restored. I work in a steel fabrication factory, welding, etc so its all good!!!!!

Once again, my name is Joe, and its nice to be here.

Pb050612.jpg

Pb050620.jpg