Heatsink Postage?

..::littlesam::..

Hi all, i have ordered three separate product from heatsink bikes all at different times. Each time the postage has taken much longer than it should of been. Is it just me and were i live or does this happen to everyone? Thank you Sam X

How long do you decide is longer than it should have been? Steves a busy guy and as far as i'm aware still does the heatsink stuff in the time outside of his normal job and caring for his family. Things i've ordered from steve have always arrived within a few days (2-5) which is perfectly acceptable, especially when you take into account he doesn't add a few quid more on for postage like a few other shops.

Hi all, i have ordered three separate product from heatsink bikes all at different times. Each time the postage has taken much longer than it should of been. Is it just me and were i live or does this happen to everyone? Thank you Sam X

There was a slight delay in the posting for the coud9 and cnc pads I ordered, got them yesterday though all as promised :)

Bear in mind that Steve is a busy man with wife & kids and a full time job ontop of the stuff for heatsink, hes also released the new frame recently so something has to give way.

I've heard a few things about long delays from heatsink.

It's difficult how to feel about it really becuase on one hand you know it's just one guy who's got a full time job and a familey, but on the other he is running a buissness and if stuff starts taking a few days before it's even dispatched then there's going to be a lot of irritated customers.

Hi,

I must apologise sincerely for the delay on send out these last few weeks to all riders who have been waiting patiently.

I've only got orders from the last couple of days or so to make up tonight, and then I'll finally be on top of it again :)

If it's any consolation, I'm clearing out the local supermarket with the extra number of Chocolate Eclairs that I'm adding with orders to soften the delay!

Thanks to everyone for your understanding recently.

Steve

Hi,

I must apologise sincerely for the delay on send out these last few weeks to all riders who have been waiting patiently.

I've only got orders from the last couple of days or so to make up tonight, and then I'll finally be on top of it again :)

If it's any consolation, I'm clearing out the local supermarket with the extra number of Chocolate Eclairs that I'm adding with orders to soften the delay!

Steve

Great thank you very much. and just to say the Heatsink reds i got were awesome best brake i have ever had, cant wait for the coust. Sam X

I ordered some Coust material off him the other day, I'm not bothered when they come. But all I know is that they WILL arrive. Sound guy.

Well said, it WILL arrive. I can't wait for my frame and Coust pads to arrive too. It's been months since I rode (had to sell off the current bike to make way for a better one!)

• 1 month later...

I ordered 2 pairs of magura CNC backings on the 14th of march, I've still recieved nothing. Not even an email. And thats after me sending him 3 emails asking whats going on.

I know I've paid for them as I have the reciepts from paypal.

Hi,

Steve

Hi, thanks for the apology, an understand why it can take a little longer for products to arrive.

Though my pads took a month :S

Sam