Team Onza 2008 Notts ride

Joe Aston

we were all well wasted on the friday night. hahahahaha. what a couple of days that was though.

good times, im sure we will have more videos out very very soon. individual ones etc. keep an eye out for a koxx days vid too.

Wayne.

Wayne shhhhh, we're professionals, we dont drink!........ :rolleyes:

Was a great weekend, some awsome riding going down.

If you download it and use vlc, the qualitys good, really clear (Y)

Im sure we'll all be able to get some new footage at koxx days and over the next few weeks

Scott

Thanks wayne again the filming wasnt done by me was done by someone else i was just asked as a favor by joe to put a video together and as for the comment about hiring someone to make a video trials is a massive business these company's dont have expandable income to be shelling out for company's to make videos its a very niche sport name another trials company that pays to have videos made?

As scott said if you want to see the vid in decent quality use the tv isg link and down load it.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Joe

waho managed to get the try-all in there in parts :P haha. Most of that filming is from the saturday after the guys had been out, I had been out the friday to lol, when we met at the shop in the morning all the guys were late haha so they deffinately had a very heavy night so to get any riding done at all ws a great effort, I didn't think the filming was too bad seeings we had to be quick everywhere due to the police lol. was a good day.

haha yer waynes hope gear may look a bit ott for a street ride, but you all noticed it in the video and are talking about it, so basically it's done it's job, any publicity is good publicity.

;)(Y) as pat says ^^ ^^ ^^

you dont get sponsored to walk around with your hands in your pockets and not do owt. id rather look like an odd job and a spare tool and get noticed than not at all :lol:

i have to admit though, i was a bit cold half way through the ride, had to have a big hug off big pat :D

Wayne.

Yep Gaz is riding in our team now, This ride was a kinda meet a greet with him. He aint riding no KOT now, He is on a Onza Zenith.

An onza zenith? When jonny tried asking for a replacement because his snapped so quickly he was told that onza and zona are different companies and the hedgehog was put on the zeniths "by mistake".

Looked like good riding went down, although like everyone else has said... would have been better to see it properly.

An onza zenith? When jonny tried asking for a replacement because his snapped so quickly he was told that onza and zona are different companies and the hedgehog was put on the zeniths "by mistake".

Looked like good riding went down, although like everyone else has said... would have been better to see it properly.

Its a Zona Frame with Onza graphics, The hedgehog was put on there as a mistake. There is no margin in the Zona frames to give the same half price replacement.

dont start a arguement, and no other company would of replaced the frame or done half price. Onza have the best warrenty around, but obviously this frame didnt fall into it as its a zona.

Its a Zona Frame with Onza graphics, The hedgehog was put on there as a mistake. There is no margin in the Zona frames to give the same half price replacement.

Fair enough, its all in the past was just curious if it was a mistake or intended.

Kinda wish i'd been at that notts ride now though, can't think what else i was doing instead, but would have loved to see the riding first hand.