Questions From Passer By's

Sonny Clarke

I'm sure every single person on this forum has someone say, "wheres your seat" or "what type of bike is that".

I was just wondering your replys to these. I normally just say its for doing tricks/stunts on, like getting on walls etc and hopefully they walk off.

Also have you guys had any funny comments on your bike?

I've had some awesome questions. Some dude was standing behind me and said ''i can see that you're not running any gears so why do you have a derailleur''.

One french lady was amazed by what i was doing and said it was beautiful she said, ''you don't just fall (i was doing a drop) you do everything with control'' - she was lovely and genuinly impressed.

These two middle aged women in Nottingham stopped to watch once and after a while asked if i would take part in a display for the opening of the new market square. They were from the council and asked for my phone number and to get other riders along.

Onw two occassions young kids (8-11) have come up to me offering me money after either filming me or just watching...bit strange that one.

You're always going to get the seat thing, well im not now ive got an Inspired. If you are nice to people they are usually nice back.

The times people are dicks are just as much fun!!

I've had some awesome questions. Some dude was standing behind me and said ''i can see that you're not running any gears so why do you have a derailleur''.

One french lady was amazed by what i was doing and said it was beautiful she said, ''you don't just fall (i was doing a drop) you do everything with control'' - she was lovely and genuinly impressed.

These two middle aged women in Nottingham stopped to watch once and after a while asked if i would take part in a display for the opening of the new market square. They were from the council and asked for my phone number and to get other riders along.

Onw two occassions young kids (8-11) have come up to me offering me money after either filming me or just watching...bit strange that one.

You're always going to get the seat thing, well im not now ive got an Inspired. If you are nice to people they are usually nice back.

The times people are dicks are just as much fun!!

On a cov ride me and bessel and sam wheeler was chiling waitin gand i made nearly 4 quid sidehopping a road rail lol sam was well impresed haha

Depending on the person who asks the seat question, they either get the a) Some little pikey stole it, B) i lost it or c) these bike dont need seats or it could severely hurt.

Best question i ever got asked was shortly after i fell off and landed on my arse, an old lady came up and just said, Do you fell quite silly now?

Andy B

On a cov ride me and bessel and sam wheeler was chiling waitin gand i made nearly 4 quid sidehopping a road rail lol sam was well impresed haha

I wasn't enough of a tramp to take the money though. I'm not taking money for riding my bike - espeically off kids, i'm not that desperate.

a simple grabbing of the crotch seems to give the answer to the main question other than that people are usually interested

but you always get one b*****d nasty person

other day it was can you not go and damage something new not something 1000 years old (pointing to a freshly built replica of a stone wall!!!!)

i find answering with a "oh ok im gonna go inject myself with needles and bother old ladies" to be quite effective which usually sends them away tutting

Edited by python_man