Neil Tunnicliffe Site

Bearded Midget

Alright guys.

The problem is my site had expired and i didn't know! so 3 days later they sold my f**king domain name.

So I just bought www.neiltunnicliffe.co.uk!

So please do us a fav and spread the word. Thanks!

Site will be back up in a few days.

Thanks.

Neil.

Yeah but arent they supposed to notify you via email that your domain name/site is close to its expiry date? or did you not check your email within the three days of domain name being expired. and how th f**k can they justify selling your domain name instead of just suspending it.

They legally can't sell it on that soon. I'm pretty sure it's something like 3 months before the domain is put back up as available, and until then, only the old registrant can't do anything with domain. At least, that's how it was a few years ago.

Maybe worth looking into if you really wanted that domain back.

They legally can't sell it on that soon. I'm pretty sure it's something like 3 months before the domain is put back up as available, and until then, only the old registrant can't do anything with domain. At least, that's how it was a few years ago.

Maybe worth looking into if you really wanted that domain back.

he's got co.uk now though

which is better

UK>rest of world (except on petrol, tax, government, immigration, law, and weather.)

The problem is my site had expired and i didn't know!

Hi mate! Sounds like you registered your domain with a rubbish company who likes springing surprises on their customers! I always buy domains through www.123-reg.co.uk and they give you numerous emails telling you the domain is about to expire. First email is a 90 day reminder. Did you not get any such emails?