A Question About Family Cars / Small Vans

BONGO

Thats what I was thinking, it's the same at my dads work, they write off 2 vans a day but because they're only leased they don't really care. the work guys take the vans anywhere and don't go slow either. one guy last week drove along a road with his eyes closed and no hands on the steering wheel when he came to a bend he just carried on straight through a fence down a 8 ft drop into a ploughed field through the field and out the gate back onto the road just to scare the apprentice :lol:

big company vans are a no go really unless you find a really mint looking one.

8ft drop? I don't think a van would carry on driving if you threw it off an 8 foot drop.

That story is about as likely as me in a threesome with the Queen and ol' Charlie boy.

Well the Van My mate got had full service and repair history, and when I used to work for Ford BT, Southern Water, ect all lease vans and as part of the contract had to have them servied annually by a main dealer.

We done loads of them, alot of the time we got nothing but trouble from the drivers because the lease companies took their time in autherising extra work an they wanted the vans back quick.

8ft drop? I don't think a van would carry on driving if you threw it off an 8 foot drop.

That story is about as likely as me in a threesome with the Queen and ol' Charlie boy.

Transit van with heavy tools in the back going 60 back end would land first so it could carry on through the mud all be it much slower.

I should point out the van never really stood up to it and was written off because the whole thing was twisted.

Edited by G4vyn

Transit van with heavy tools in the back going 60 back end would land first so it could carry on through the mud all be it much slower.

Yeah but you wouldn't risk it. If you clipped something you roll / flip and kill both of you.

I refuse to believe that someone did that for a laugh.

Ah, April 1st, I get it.

no, actually it's not an april fools lol. they didn't do it for a laugh they did it by accident the guy is driving along and the apprentice says his driving is bad so to scare the apprentice he takes his hands off the wheel and closes his eyes but runs out of road by accident and ends up driving through a field :lol:

the chances of them getting hurt were massive but i don't think the guy thought he would end up in the field haha

no, actually it's not an april fools lol. they didn't do it for a laugh they did it by accident the guy is driving along and the apprentice says his driving is bad so to scare the apprentice he takes his hands off the wheel and closes his eyes but runs out of road by accident and ends up driving through a field :lol:

the chances of them getting hurt were massive but i don't think the guy thought he would end up in the field haha

I wonder if that guy actually has a license as well?