Problem With My Maggie

Oli Smith

ello ello,

Rite yesterday I prepared my bike cause I had a comp the next day (today) and I re-bled the brake so it was shit hot :rolleyes: and I was warming up for the comp then my brake just got shitter and shitter and I was like wtf but it still locked on and the pistons still held, so I dont think its leaking but oh well. My pads are fairly new and everythings in working order so what do you reckons wrong??

Please help as it pisses me off loads

Cheers Guys Oli

your clamps tight?cause i tend to push my slaves out as i ride maing my brake suck. dual disk sooon though :)

Yeah mann they're right in like 2mm maybe one between the rim and pads :( thats why I'm so confused and oh yeah I decided to bleed it with real brake oil hehe like the one in cars :$ if thats makes a big diff...

I'm having this problem!

Couple of times now, water bled the maggy, brake has been phenominal.

After a while slaves have moved out despite tight clamps, I then move them back in and after a few days the brake is crap and pulls in too far despite the pads still being close. Unless I have a leak it makes no sense atall.

Phil

I'm having this problem!

Couple of times now, water bled the maggy, brake has been phenominal.

After a while slaves have moved out despite tight clamps, I then move them back in and after a few days the brake is crap and pulls in too far despite the pads still being close. Unless I have a leak it makes no sense atall.

Phil

mmmmm....ok, I cant find no leaks at all so where could it be leakng and could air be getting in? if soo where abouts because i've got braided aswell soo wtf