Tartybikes Dannyswindlehurst-foreverdream

Danny Swindlehurst

Not really :P Slim fit/skinny jeans do feel f**king sweet to ride in. If you get ones with 1-4% elastane in them, they feel like you're wearing trackie bottoms, but without that f**king horrendous "riding in a duvet" feeling, and without that pikey look :P

About the video - if you didn't like the music yourself/you weren't sure of it, why use it? Just doesn't really make much sense. As it was, I got to about 15seconds before I muted it and resumed my iPod's playlist. Music aside, I thought the editing was a bit all over the place. Seeing the same sidehop from almost the same angle 4 times in a row is sort of un-needed - if you think something's that good, just slow-mo it, and maybe double angle it - doing it 4 times is just too much, and bearing in mind that vid was either gaps or sidehops, seeing each trick at least twice probably made it a lot more boring to watch than it should've been. Like everyone's said, your ability to sidehop and gap isn't in question, it's just that I'd rather see it in a trick-trick-trick way rather than trick-check me out again-trick-check me out again way. If that video was a minute long instead of 3 minutes it would've had a way bigger impact and I think it would've had a way more positive reaction, even though the

arse baby

thing was still properly off-putting :P

Then go ride BMX. Simple. Face facts, this is what trials is.

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so wrong.

Not really :P Slim fit/skinny jeans do feel f**king sweet to ride in. If you get ones with 1-4% elastane in them.

Topman slim jeans

:D!

The vid was awesomeeeeee,

Look sooo powerful!

Beast!

Edit: 4 pages of comments in one day! :o

Edited by Benjaminge

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so wrong.

you best of used CTRL + V on that one ;).

EDIT: to the post below, you can get skinnies from top man for 15 quid or something lol.

Mat

Edited by Mat Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k that Topman shit. Uniqlo - 2 for £40. Boo. Yah. Only downside is that you only get to laugh at the fashionable Asian dudes who strut around there instead of all the emo wankers in Topman, but there we are.

you best of used CTRL + V on that one ;) .

Mat

If I didn't think my Frosties would've turned to a horrific milk/cereal slush by the time I'd finished writing it, I would've written each one out individually just to prove how much I disagreed with Danny's comment.

I'm sorry but i can't take that shit seriouslly, seeing your ass pop out in slow motion everytime you land a sidehop...... seriouslly sort it out. After the first couple of times that happened, surely you'd be thinking ''pretty stupid to ride in skiiny jeans''....but no, every f**king clip theres your arse again. This could well be the most disgustingly homo-erotic thing i've ever seen - i can't believe there hasn't been more comments - it is beyond rediculous.

I turned it off after about the 15th arse shot ans that was about 1 minute in. Its not that i have a problem with homosexuality - i have a problem with this stupid video. I know trials is going all stlye over substance, with the everyday rider drilling the f**k out of their only frame and so on.....but wearing skinny jeans for trials is silly enough, but when they do that....... jesus christ.

I can;t believe anyone can take this seriously.......... i never thought in a trials video i would see a slow motion arse pop. Your video is beyond strange.

Just rememberd about this, watch this video, at around 6:00 :).

hope you enjoy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d2RLsN97KeA

Matx

Edited by Mat Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched the video again and its growing on me... some good shit going down playaa!

Also, was the clip at 1.14 filmed by your mum/nan? its usually mums/nans that hold cameras with their fingers infront of the lens lol

EDIT: songs still aweful though lol

EDIT 2: Also that up to front at 1.50 is absolutely fanny fantastic. and make sure you actually make the gap at 2.01 next time ;)

Sorry i'm disecting the video a bit but I'm well bored and I like picking at stuff lol

Edited by mr ailsbury

God in heaven :blink: . Forget the sidehops...Them side's to back were fooking massive !!

Is a side to back not a sidehop? Thought side was short for a sidehop these days. Genuinly not a dig by the way, just couldn't tell if it was a mistake or if i need to learn some new lingo.

Some nice moves in there, not a tgs fan but impressive none the less.

EDIT: was extremely bored this eve, and decided to count how many sidehops you had in the vid that includes sidehops to back wheel, i counted 35 sidehops in total was there really any need lol,

If you're bored again tonight you could count how many blagged clips there were which were not landed :lol:

EDIT: was extremely bored this eve, and decided to count how many sidehops you had in the vid that includes sidehops to back wheel, i counted 35 sidehops in total was there really any need lol,

Was bored as well so I counted the gaps - 37. Could have got it wrong though, lost count at some stage.

And a total of 3 other moves that weren't gaps or sidehops?

edit: not having a go at anybody, just trying to make my evening more interesting

Edited by Inur

I thought the arse deserved a comment.....in a public forum i gave my opinion. Apparently that wasn't constructive and i was asked to comment on the riding....so i did.

I really do think the arse shots have gone by far too easily, i think its the pure comedy in them that inspired me to comment. Also this guy is not just like every other TSG rider....how can you say that?

I don't need to be constructive the guy knows how to ride so i gave my opinion on the overall video...and my lasting impression will always be the slow-mo arse pop. An excuse to be nasty? Why do we all have to be nice?

I ride naked comment on me :D

I'm sorry but i can't take that shit seriouslly, seeing your ass pop out in slow motion everytime you land a sidehop...... seriouslly sort it out. After the first couple of times that happened, surely you'd be thinking ''pretty stupid to ride in skiiny jeans''....but no, every f**king clip theres your arse again. This could well be the most disgustingly homo-erotic thing i've ever seen - i can't believe there hasn't been more comments - it is beyond rediculous.

I turned it off after about the 15th arse shot ans that was about 1 minute in. Its not that i have a problem with homosexuality - i have a problem with this stupid video. I know trials is going all stlye over substance, with the everyday rider drilling the f**k out of their only frame and so on.....but wearing skinny jeans for trials is silly enough, but when they do that....... jesus christ.

I can;t believe anyone can take this seriously.......... i never thought in a trials video i would see a slow motion arse pop. Your video is beyond strange.

The fact that you saw it made me think... Why the f**k do you look at his arse?? I saw the video 3 times... and i did not even notice it...! U the first person to mention it....

Who is gay NOW?! :rolleyes:

People can ride naked if they want for me... i dont care how they look... i just want to see some "bad ASS" riding! :D

The fact that you saw it made me think... Why the f**k do you look at his arse?? I saw the video 3 times... and i did not even notice it...! U the first person to mention it....

Who is gay NOW?! :rolleyes:

People can ride naked if they want for me... i dont care how they look... i just want to see some "bad ASS" riding! :D

Indeed bet you cant wait to see me ride :P

danny i never usually reply to vids but i had to for this

that was fu**ing insane you are a beast really liked it

anyway you warned everyone you needed a belt so its not like it was unxpected

and i liked the sidehops being repeated showed me how the f**k you get too shidehop so high

and keep up the gd riding look forward to you next video

dec

Jelous much?

As for riding good egg danny, but for god sake how many sidehops

Oh please, what a stupid comment. If somebody really doesn't like a video and gives a genuine comment explaining why, then they are jealous? Just because 1 person thinks a rider is skillfull and impressive doesn't mean everyone will. For instance I'm pretty sure if you showed an old trialskings vid followed by this video to the general public, people would not be that impressed or entertained by it. A video is much more than just riding. You could be the best rider in the world but if you make a poor video that does not entertain, then people will switch off.

This being a public forum, if somebody posts up something for others to watch then they will get replies. You should be grateful to receive varied replies. It seems that there are many members on here who are too immature to realise how important criticism is in society. There are too ways you can react to criticism, you can take it personally and be offended, or you can choose to take it on board. Think about the reasons for the criticism and see if there is anything you can improve on, which will prevent future negative reactions. Hence becoming more accomplished at the skill people are commentating on. No points as to which is the more productive reaction.

Well i absolutely loved the vid, i just came back on the thread to find out the song which i thought went with it really well.

To be honest i dont really think the vid could or should have been better, it was danny's own personal style, riding how he wanted and it looked great, well at least i think so.

Lots of sidehops, loads of gaps but that's what he's best at? All the clips were worthy to be in his vid, and it flowed nicely so nice one, i loved it.

Fair enough if people didnt though, but you can't fault the riding!

Razzy